Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spam is here to stay!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spam is here to stay!

After making Spam "burnt ends" I was looking for other interesting things to do with this "wonder" meat and came across this video. I just had to share. After all 20,000+ dead pigs a day can not be all bad, can it?

This Is How Spam Is Really Made - YouTube

Thanks!

Comment

Spam about Spam...

Comment

Love it! I have an 8 pack of cans from Costco in my pantry right now. One of my faves.

Comment

I love the stuff! Always have and always will! I have seen the SPAM line in person and it is amazing. Also, if you are ever in the Austin, MN area, check out the Museum. It is certainly worth the stop.

(In Defense of My Beloved SPAM)

Comment

• Mr. Bones
            Mr. Bones commented
            Editing a comment
            Ditto.

It's actually alla ya'll Taxpayers' faults I ever even discovered Spam, much less learned how to live offa it.

Ain't like we'uns could afford it, when I was growin up... Oh Hail Nossir, we couldn't...

That there was strickly reserved fer Rich Folks Food, up there on Gobbler's Knob...

Thanks.

It's SPAM!!!
          Last edited by MBMorgan; November 1, 2021, 10:48 AM.

Comment

• bbqLuv
            bbqLuv commented
            Editing a comment
            Now that is in the top 10, back in the day.

Click image for larger version

Name:	AB9C8683-277C-47E7-800A-304606512EBF.jpeg
Views:	169
Size:	104.0 KB
ID:	1118265 A photo of my daughters shopping cart I took in the Safeway in Lahaina when we went shopping for a party she was throwing with a few of her neighbors.

Comment

• Spinaker
            Spinaker commented
            Editing a comment
            Delicacy out there! They get it!

Interesting video. I experienced first hand the popularity of SPAM in Hawaii. It was everywhere and yes I had some while I was there !

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	images.jpeg
Views:	146
Size:	15.2 KB
ID:	1118329

Comment

I'm going to cut out tyhe middleman and just keep buying fresh pork shoulder.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here