Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Food Wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
    commented on 's reply
    this is why I'm getting fat... my wife likes to order more than she can eat so she can sample everything, and I always forget to bring the cooler and ice packs along for leftovers... so I eat

• Spinaker
    replied
    If food was a deal breaker, I would think it would not last long. LOL

Leave a comment:

• jpietrantone
    commented on 's reply
    STEbbq this is me and my wife to a tee! She likes pork ribs as long as they aren't too fatty and does not like pork butt much at all. She does however like brisket, beef ribs, and chuck roasts. Guess she just doesn't like pig as much as cow.

• SheilaAnn
    commented on 's reply
    I hate cooked carrots….. but raw carrots: all day!

• texastweeter
    replied
    Exact same foods, but she doesn't have asbestos tongue, so the heat it usually different.

Leave a comment:

• smokenoob
    replied
    My wife doesn’t like wine as much as I do which works out in my favor…..
    I don’t like cooked carrots as much as she does which works out in her favor….

Leave a comment:

• Richard Chrz
    replied
    Since I was dreaming about Red sauce today, thank you very much Bones! I got thinking, I could eat a pasta based diet, and just be super happy. My wife, grew up without really eating pasta, so she is often a hard pass on the pasta, not the sauce, just the pasta part.

Leave a comment:

• Richard Chrz
    commented on 's reply
    I tried that trick with hot peppers, and also Wasabi sauce, My dogs just wanted more.

• RichieB
    commented on 's reply
    @sheliaAnn yes after close to 48 years, I'd say love is there. There are other factors in a marriage, especially one that is coming up on a half a century. Would never do anything different other than change the food she enjoys. Note: she has not always been like this.

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    I am Truly Blessed by his Presence in my Life, an I fully realize that, each an every moment of every day I am given, CaptainMike

YES!!!
    He Chose Me...:
    Sometimes, on rare occasion, amidst th Gods an Goddesses rollin dice, an playin cards, they throw a straight up one out there, without any twist of th wrist, jus to see how we mere mortals might potentially respond....
    Smokey was one such occasion that I have witnessed, in this Life....

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    Ask her, kindly, to bring ya back some beer, and/or bourbon, on her way back from Applebees. or Tony Roma's, either one ...no sense wastin Fossil Fuels, eh? !

• CaptainMike
    commented on 's reply
    There's a reason he picked you. Was wandering the neighborhood, checking out the sights and smells and general vibes and whatnot. Catches a whiff of something smokey and is mesmerized. Comes in for a closer look, hears some sweet guitar licks and senses some general good vibes and whatnot coming from the house, yadda yadda yadda, finds his soulmate.
    Last edited by CaptainMike; October 19, 2021, 06:31 PM.

• STEbbq
    commented on 's reply
    As we speak, she has homemade borscht in the fridge which she loves and I don’t care about, so she makes it every once in a while like I do with my ribs.

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    My Significant other is a Tuxedo Feline, always rather eager to try out any tucker I might have to hand.
    Smokey will actually eat foods with an astonishin rate of capsaicin, which would have most (ugh) Hu-Mons whimperin like a lil babby chile

One Kewl Kitty...

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    Gotsta git him trained up right, Friendgirl...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here