Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damn cat.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn cat.

Sam, our cat, ate the entire bark off the flat of the brisket I was making for our dinner party tonight. I was letting it cool down a bit before putting it oven to hold. Sam saw his chance and took it. The puke in the living room indicates he wasn’t too pleased with my efforts.

rob
    Attached Files

Bad Cat!

Comment

Like his look says, he doesn’t care. What are you going to do for him now.🙂

Comment

At least he has good taste...

Comment

Don't worry about Sam being deterred from snarfing down your next culinary masterpiece just because the brisket made him puke. Cats seem to be wired to eat just about anything without giving much thought to just how good or bad it might be for them. If what they have eaten eventually comes out the rear end, then it must have been good for a cat. If it comes out the front end, then it wasn't ... so don't be insulted. Sam's gut made the call ... and will do so again at the very next opportunity ... and the one after that ... and the one after that ... ad nauseam ... ...

Whew! All that typing just to finally get to say "ad nauseam" ... finally!

Comment

• Mr. Bones
            Mr. Bones commented
            Editing a comment
            Yup, Mike. Affirm, Affirm...

Smokey will eat stuff with astonishin (WELL above most humon's) (<ptuii, gack) tolerance levels of capsaican, an never even blink)

Mewls fer more, an keeps it all down. I musta raised him right, mebbe.

Helluva Wingman, I am Truly Blessed...

Nice 'Ad Nauseam', btw, Amigo...

I fling it out there into th mix, now, an again...

exempli gratia: "etc., usw., ad nauseam", most often, I reckon...
            Last edited by Mr. Bones; September 26, 2021, 09:39 AM. Reason: a vs u :o

I feel so close to you right now.

Comment

And Sam the cat is still alive. I would think Sam just used up all 7 lives.
            It appears you are a good servant to Sam the cat.

Comment

Seen in a store - "I like cats, I just can’t eat a whole one"

Comment

• dubob
                dubob commented
                Editing a comment
                Son-inlaw has a bumper sticker that says:
                "I like cat - let's exchange recipes!"
                Works for me. 😄

Dogs have owners, cats have staff!!

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                Mr. Bones commented
                Editing a comment
                Lovin me this one, Brother!!!!

You So Right!!!

He puked it up? Looks like ....wait for it.....your bark is worse than his bite. (I had to)

Comment

• wu7y
                wu7y commented
                Editing a comment
                I can't give this more than one like with the button but this is one of the better ones I have seen here. +++++ Good one!

Hate my cats... waiting for them to die off on their own, since The Wife won't let me use them for target practice.

Comment

• Draznnl
                Draznnl commented
                Editing a comment
                And they make such good clay pigeon replacements.

Yes, I still remember a lot of the jokes from "The Official I Hate Cats Book" a college GF once got me.

Did you expect something different? It is a cat.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                Mr. Bones commented
                Editing a comment
                <interject>DUH!!!</interject> LOL
                Last edited by Mr. Bones; September 26, 2021, 09:51 AM.

The Trouble with a kitten is that . . . It grows up to be a Cat

Comment

That is one damn good looking cat.

Comment

Rob whatever Better the cat puke than your dinner guests!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here