Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hottest Damn sauce!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hottest Damn sauce!

This is by far the hottest damn sauce I ever did taste, holy moly. What is pictured is 1 lb of Armageddons rated just behind C. Reapers at 1,400,000 scovies. I tried to tone it down a bit, yeah right, with some habaneros (the orange ones) a poblano & a red bell & half of a teller. Also roasted and added 1/3 of a pineapple, a little onion, olive oil, salt & a half head of garlic. Yup, holy moly it is hot, hot, hot.
    Oh, and this bein my second cook on my sweepstakes winning SnS I cooked some Wibs, oh yeah. Click image for larger version  Name:	83F21116-5A44-41FF-A6CB-E9AA2EF46494.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	4.50 MB ID:	1079528Click image for larger version  Name:	3A73B617-C03C-451B-8457-DFB9589F940E.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	4.62 MB ID:	1079531Click image for larger version  Name:	BF0E8430-7531-4EEC-8FFE-829008AFFE8E.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	4.22 MB ID:	1079532Click image for larger version  Name:	E3EB3049-D3AA-4BE6-BE49-92CB58A4918B.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	3.50 MB ID:	1079529Click image for larger version  Name:	CC12414F-8F09-4C82-9EB0-FC54DF7D4907.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	3.13 MB ID:	1079530
    Last edited by FireMan; August 18, 2021, 09:10 PM.

It couldn't be that hot - you still breathin' ...

Comment

FIRE IN THE HOLE! (and out)

Comment

Gotta love the heat. 🔥🙌
        It does make for an interesting morning on the throne for sure. 😳🔥

Comment

WIBS!

Comment

Anxiously awaitin shippin info...seriously, take yer batch chill down to th point with th same that used, minis hot pepper...sounds like yer probly okay, there...

(Not an Expert)

Comment

"I tried to tone it down a bit, yeah right, with some habaneros (the orange ones) a poblano & a red bell & half of a teller."

Are things going okay in Winnebago?? Just checking!

Comment

• FireMan
                FireMan commented
                Editing a comment
                Yup, it’s another day! 🙃

Originally posted by FireMan View Post
              I tried to tone it down a bit, yeah right, with some habaneros...
              "I tried to tone it down with some habaneros" is something I never thought I would read.

Comment

• FireMan
                FireMan commented
                Editing a comment
                LOL!

Wow! That is some serious hot sauce! The wibs ain't bad either!

Comment

I got married in a fever hotter than FireMan Hottest Damn sauce!

Comment

I grew Carolina Reapers three years ago and I was allowing my high school students to taste the sauce I made on crackers. I had to stop allowing tastes of the hot sauce after a student began violently throwing up at the water fountain. It's just hot sauce. What could happen? A lot. :-) I still have two gallons of dried Reapers if anyone knows what to do with them...

Comment

• Draznnl
                    Draznnl commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sure, mail them to me. My cayenne/habanero/ghost crushed red could use some punching up.

Used to love this stuff, the hotter the better....not so much now.
                  Costs too much for Tums and bum wad.
                  Not to mention the pint a blood. But I digress.

Comment

• bbqLuv
                    bbqLuv commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The older I get the cooler it is.

@FiteMan…and here I was worried about putting 1-ghost and a hand full of Thai’s in a gallon of salsa…😂😂.
                  that’s gotta be incredibly hot!!

Comment

• FireMan
                    FireMan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yeah it be!

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here