Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barbecue Barnstorming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barbecue Barnstorming

How to Cheat at World-Class Barbecue

Hmmm... Not sure you can cheat at BBQ.😎

Knowing your cooker isn't cheating. Knowing how to get thin blue smoke isn't cheating. Turning out exceptional BBQ is low and slow and only done by an informed Pit Master. I'm just sayin.

Comment

I don't know Wart, I've been accused of cheating cause I can sleep while my stuff cooks.

Nice write up Fuzz!!

Comment

• Breadhead
        Breadhead commented
        Editing a comment
        I must be a cheater too.😎

I have no problem getting my BGE to the proper temp with my DigiQ DX2 and going to bed. I've even done an 18 hour NO peek cook at 225° with that setup.

• Jerod Broussard
        Jerod Broussard commented
        Editing a comment
        That is sweeeeeeeeeeet!!!

Breadhead I was just being cheeky and clickbaity with the title, having some fun with the notion that stick burners have a steep learning curve.

The only thing I would really consider "cheating" in barbecue would be serving someone else's food and saying it was my own

Comment

• Breadhead
        Breadhead commented
        Editing a comment
        That would really be cheating.😎

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here