Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cooking and baking blind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
    replied
    Oddly, blind people in certain cultures were relegated to baking and other food skills where feel is key. There's a good chance you're about to teach an upcoming handicapable superstar

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    I'd be quite surprised, if'n yer not quite surprised, at what she teaches yerself...

In fact, I'd put money on it, sez I...

That's what makes fer such an enjoyable situation, in this case...

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    Sounds like an opportunity to learn many new things, Brother...

I would think an interface that could address/vocalize temps, time, recipes, etc. would be a requisite startin place, but...

It was done, previous, fer many centuries, afore any such kinda things were ever even dreamt of....so there's Ol Skool, as well...

Lookin forward to followin along on this journey.

Please, Do keep me current...

Leave a comment:

• Richard Chrz
    started a topic Cooking and baking blind

Cooking and baking blind

I was asked today if I would be willing to help teach a lady in this area that is blind, how to make bread, and other cooking hacks. Of course I said yes, I have no idea what I am about to learn, but, I’m certain I will learn more.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here