Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New meat cutting technique

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FireMan
    commented on 's reply
    I can’t even get there, let alone 10 minutes. But, I just might try workin on it. I do foresee a problem though, if I were to get in that position, it is questionable if I ever could get out of that position.

• Foehn Watts
    commented on 's reply
    FireMan - I can't do that . . . for even a 10 minutes.

How 'bout you?

• Planner47
    replied
    Wasent this guy the backup for foot loose!

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    commented on 's reply
    Foehn Watts , you can’t do that? …………………….fer a couple of hours.

• Foehn Watts
    commented on 's reply
    I agree. He is using his toes to steady the blade and the weight of his foot to hold the handle down. The blade stays in the air, does not touch a block or ground so it stays sharp. Pretty ingenious. Of course you need to be able to be flexible enough stay in the position he is in while cutting the meat.

• FireMan
    replied
    Ya know there is some merit to this operendi. It’s like havin a third hand. The meat does not touch the foot, but throwing the meat on the ground presents a bit of a problem. I’ll have to google foot knife.

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    commented on 's reply
    jfmorris - this is where my superior intelligence shows. I woulda just lowered the cutting board...

• RonB
    commented on 's reply
    Yes - but did you count his toes?

Well, I didn't either.

• holehogg
    replied
    Defeet the meat.
    Last edited by holehogg; July 26, 2021, 12:35 PM. Reason: Changed Defeat to defeet.

Leave a comment:

• Foehn Watts
    commented on 's reply
    When I first started to watch the video, I though the guy was slicing stuff with his sharpened *toenail*. I was thinking, man, how does he cover the toe to keep from slicing himself?

• Foehn Watts
    commented on 's reply
    Yesh, Mr. Bones ! That dude had some mad knife handlin' skills, fer sure.

• Foehn Watts
    commented on 's reply
    Dat's why ya cook the meat wellllllll done.

• Old Glory
    replied
    Nasty...but I want to see him de-bone a chicken with his foot!

Leave a comment:

• smokin fool
    replied
    Out

Leave a comment:

• jfmorris
    replied
    Where can I order my toe knife!

I don't think I could contort my foot up to the cutting board level at my age... so its a pass...

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here