Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Be forewarned. It's a bit of a ramble.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RustyHaines
    commented on 's reply
    We need cooler temps and rain real bad or I will need to change my member location from Tiedeman's Pond to Tiedeman's Mud Flat !

• willxfmr
    commented on 's reply
    The boys availed themselves to a cold one or two, but coffee is my beverage of choice for all occasions. Unless I'm really looking to cut loose, then I'll pick up a jug of WHOLE milk, not the wimpy 2% I usually limit myself to.

• willxfmr
    commented on 's reply
    That does not sound like fun at all. I know we went through enough water to float a destroyer getting it done.

• Redwng
    replied
    At least you guys ate well while accomplishing your building duties. Hopefully, you had time for an adult beverage at the end of the day too.

Leave a comment:

• RustyHaines
    replied
    Same, same willxfmr but with a patio project with 42# 16x16 pavers. Yep, 6inches of gravel too. All by hand because I could not get any machinery to the site. What's with this heat up here? Now my air conditioner is on the fritz. And you are a way better man than me to work cooks into your week . . . . . way, way better. I was on the Gatorade train.

Leave a comment:

• RustyHaines
    commented on 's reply
    glitchy Packers/Bears needs its own thread and that thread should be monitored for proper content at all times.

• willxfmr
    commented on 's reply
    That's my thought too. There was some work done on the place in the early to mid 70's judging by the colors. It looks to me like they wanted bigger windows, but ran out of wood for the header.

• Dewesq55
    replied
    You've got this, bro! Nice cooks, too.

Leave a comment:

• glitchy
    commented on 's reply
    Don’t worry, Iowans call ya that too, especially Bears fans. Dang it if my son didn’t become a Packers fan solely to spite me.

• FireMan
    replied
    Outstanding cooks! That would have been all on my table, but then you manage the remodeling end of things. 👍👍👍

Leave a comment:

• bbqLuv
    replied
    "It's a bit of a ramble"
    That is okay, I like the pictures, and I did not have to color them.

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    replied
    Great lookin cooks, and good luck with the window...

Leave a comment:

• HawkerXP
    replied
    I've had to quit wandering the aisles muttering to myself in the big box stores for the same reason.

I still do it at work though.

Looks like someone replaced windows in the distant past and didn't bother with the headers.

Leave a comment:

• Henrik
    replied
    What a great post! Thanks for posting, a very enjoyable read, taking us through the ups and downs of renovation. Been there (several times), done that. Real glad to see you managing to fit a few cooks in between too, mouth watering!!

Leave a comment:

• willxfmr
    commented on 's reply
    Our Fine Illinois Buddies took to calling us Cheeseheads to get under our skin. So... We made hats for the occasion.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here