Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow, What a Jerk!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, What a Jerk!

A couple months ago ordered a sample pack of Oakridge rubs to get some Carne Crosta to try. With it came this:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	9993D1F6-2565-4BF2-B9D7-0B477FA698F2.jpeg
Views:	304
Size:	72.6 KB
ID:	1024891
    I’m decided to cook some Mahi Mahi for lunch today and was looking for something to season it with (I don’t cook a lot of fish). So, I decided to give this a shot on some along with the MAK Chipotle rub that came with my grill on the rest. This Jah Love Jamaican Jerk Seasoning was great. I forgot I was even eating fish. I just made the paste they suggest and bushed it on. I will warn though, I think it might be pretty spicy. My heat tolerance is pretty high and I could feel it a little. No hiccups or dripping sweat, but my sinuses opened up after a few bites. Jerk is the piece on bottom.
    Attached Files

LoL!

Comment

You got me!

Comment

Damn man. I was really hoping for a good story about some idiot who pissed you off. What a let down. 😩

Comment

• CaptainMike
          CaptainMike commented
          Editing a comment
          I was certain he was going to level something at you and I was gonna come a-ridin' over the ridge to defend you! Well, unless you had coming...

• glitchy
          glitchy commented
          Editing a comment
          CaptainMike After that gas steak comment in the Snow's meat-up thread, this thread could have easily been about Panhead John

• CaptainMike
          CaptainMike commented
          Editing a comment
          Hahaha, and he'd be indefensible!

I guess we’ll have to start sending misleading post Titles for attention:

Captain Mike And Panhead John In Huge Fight In Rockdale!!!

over whether to watch Golden Girls or Mannix.

Comment

• glitchy
          glitchy commented
          Editing a comment
          It's not misleading, it's click bait :-p

Click Bait! Not in the pit too! glitchy you should be ashamed of yourself . I just knew that this was someone else going after Panhead John ......

Comment

• glitchy
          glitchy commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, I figured with the title most regulars around here would read it as 'Another Ode to Panhead John'.
          Last edited by glitchy; April 30, 2021, 02:25 PM.

When I read the thread title the first thing I thought was "What did I do now???"

Comment

• DavidNorcross
          DavidNorcross commented
          Editing a comment
          David, I can only imagine what you hear. You need to bring a whole new definition to thick skin for sure.....We sure appreciate all you do.....

• CaptainMike
          CaptainMike commented
          Editing a comment
          You could redeem yourself David by doing a run of low profile SnS's.

• ofelles
          ofelles commented
          Editing a comment
          Very often my first thought also. But, it's usually followed quickly by "Nah uh! I know you are but what am I"?

Excellent,,,,,

Comment

OH, at first I thought you were referring to me.
          Thanks for the tip.
          Long Live BBQ and PBR too.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here