Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

But how do ya smoke 'em?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But how do ya smoke 'em?

Fortunately, or unfortunately, if you happen to be a hungry bird, the pending cicada doom known as "Brood 5" will most likely spare the Tristate. But that doesn't mean you won't have some of the annual critters in your backyard.

Yeah doc, I wanna know if I have allergies to cicaedas? (Doc, "why"). Cuz I wanna eat em. "Well we’ll have to run you through a battery of tests to find out". Ferget it!

Comment

Like Barbara Bush said, just say no

Comment

• jfmorris
        jfmorris commented
        Editing a comment
        Panhead John is RIGHT! I know it amazes everyone, but sometimes crazy stuff happens...

• bardsleyque
        bardsleyque commented
        Editing a comment
        and it was a reference to ketchup (on hot dogs)!

• FireMan
        FireMan commented
        Editing a comment
        Nah, Jacquie Kennedy was the cat soup freak.

Finally a good use for WSM 😛

Comment

• klflowers
        klflowers commented
        Editing a comment
        I need a dislike button for this. How dare you disrespect the venerable WSM? It pairs better than anything with a PBR.

• Panhead John
        Panhead John commented
        Editing a comment
        Should we get Huskee to put him on probation?

Line draw, I'm not crossing it.

Comment

Shee ol' -- how do you smoke 'em? First ya grab some cicadas. Then you kill 'em. Then you chop 'em up. Then you get yer Zig Zags . . .

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here