Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Would Be Your Last Meal On Earth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Would Be Your Last Meal On Earth?

Hopefully this is a long way off for everyone, but I’ve wondered about this before. With all the fantastic food out there, it’s a really tough decision. But for me, pretty simple. I’d stuff my gut like never before. I’d like to be able to cook it myself. Here’s what I’d have. A perfectly grilled medium rare 2” thick Porterhouse Steak with sautéed mushrooms and red onions, (or a Prime Ribeye....I’m fixing to die so not that picky) Along with that I’d want a steamed Maine Lobster tail with hot melted butter, Cajun fried Gulf Shrimp, cold boiled shrimp with my home made cocktail sauce and a huge fluffy baked potato with all the trimmings.....bacon, green onions, butter, cheese and sour cream. Then...I shall die a happy man.

You're not dying. You just killed yourself!

Comment

You

Comment

That's a hard choice for me. It's said that you only live once. But really, you only die once. Regardless of what I chose, I wouldn't want to cook it myself, because I'm my own harshest critic and there would be no next time.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
          Mr. Bones commented
          Editing a comment
          I've lived thrice, so far...

Don't believe everything ya hear, especial from th Interwebs, Brother...

The problem with this question (and I've pondered it many times) is that regardless of life timer, I still have limited space in my gut. I suppose I'd just have a massive plate of sushi and sashimi, a few random cuts of perfectly cut and cooked steaks, an artichoke, an avocado, and some cheesecake... and just have a bite of each and who cares what you waste I guess.

Comment

• ecowper
          ecowper commented
          Editing a comment
          At the last meal point, what does it matter what you waste ..... have all the things and take 1-2 bites of each :-)

Excuse me ladies.

Comment

• Whiskeyman53
          Whiskeyman53 commented
          Editing a comment
          I did, I brought the same poster to college and had it on my wall for all 5 years. I should point out that I went to a 5 year school.

• HouseHomey
          HouseHomey commented
          Editing a comment
          ComfortablyNumb twice on Sundays. Mr. Bones Lmao. A lucky rail indeed.

• smokin fool
          smokin fool commented
          Editing a comment
          If that choice on the buffet table I'm in.

i have no plans to go so last meal plans are not on my agenda. However, I miss IHOP.

Comment

I’ll have a 1000 year old egg, please. Starting with a nice fresh one, of course.

Comment

• RonB
            RonB commented
            Editing a comment
            Ya beat me to it...

Chicken fried steak, with mashed potatoes along with a bowl of gumbo, a cane sugar Dr Pepper to drink and a scoop of ice cream.

It is probably a good thing I don’t live in Texas!

Comment

Easy. A grilled cheese sandwich and either a bowl of split pea soup, or a bowl of Senate Bean soup.

Comment

• Panhead John
              Panhead John commented
              Editing a comment
              Grilled cheese sandwich? What happened? They were out of bologna?

• ecowper
              ecowper commented
              Editing a comment
              A good grilled cheese sammich and some navy bean soup is a might fine meal.

Prime rib with Yorkshire pudding and brown gravy with mashed potatoes. My favorite meal that my mom made.

Comment

Supper.

I'll be double dog funked, an dipped in shite if I wanna go through th whole, arduous ordeal of wakin up, jus to die after breakfast!

Comment

The sad reality is probably a whole box of ham and cheese hot pockets. That or any of the wide array of bad for you premade food that i try not to eat, lol.

Comment

• Panhead John
                Panhead John commented
                Editing a comment
                Hot Pockets? That’s the most God awful crap there is in a frozen box. I know you can do bettern that man. 😂

• grantgallagher
                grantgallagher commented
                Editing a comment
                Gimme a break man, lol. I go out of the way to eat well and cook good stuff for the fams. If im going out its gonna be something i dont get to eat, lol.

• Mr. Bones
                Mr. Bones commented
                Editing a comment
                We all have our Cravins, reckon I'd havedta posit...

Talk me down, outta th trees....:

Too damn many choices in a long lived life.................I'll let ya know when the day comes.

Comment

Prime ribeye on the bone cooked over a wood fire to to medium-rare, lobster tail with a kiss of smoke, hash browns cooked in cast iron, sautéed Brussels sprouts with bacon and onions. For an appetizer, I want pork belly burnt ends, teriyaki sirloin tips, and calamari. Let’s not forget the fresh, warm sourdough bread and butter. Also, how about a cup of clam chowder and a tomato and mozzarella salad. I’ll start off with a martini, followed by Sauvignon Blanc from New Zealand, then a great red wine from Bordeaux. With dessert, I’ll have an espresso. After dessert, a Lagavulin 16 single malt

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                  Mr. Bones commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Peas an carrots, My Brother!!!

Leastwise, 'til I croak, or summat!

I had me some them 'pork patty' days, my danged self
                  Last edited by Mr. Bones; April 25, 2021, 09:20 PM.

• ecowper
                  ecowper commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Mr. Bones every day I wake up and it ain’t a dirt nap is a good day

• Mr. Bones
                  Mr. Bones commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Eric, right there with ya on th daily dirt nap status check, Brother!

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here