Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eggses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eggses

Couldn't really find any Eggses Sub-Topic, please , feel free to relocate, as appropriate...

I didn't know that!

Comment

Good video. Learn something new everyday.

Comment

Cholesterol & heart attacks associated with eggs is junk science. Do the research & while you’re at it follow the money, especially the money.

Comment

• HawkerXP
          HawkerXP commented
          Editing a comment
          I'll take some money!

• FireMan
          FireMan commented
          Editing a comment
          ComfortablyNumb , tell us about it!

Eggcellent video

Comment

I have also read that eggs help make the LDL larger so it doesn’t slip under the lining of the blood vessels.

Comment

Eggs were a big part of weight loss plan that I started shortly after COVID hit last year. It's an awesome protein!

Comment

The yokes contain everything to develop a chicken.
              I would pair it with PBR, but not for breakfast.

Comment

• bbqLuv
                bbqLuv commented
                Editing a comment
                White socks and Blue Ribbon Beer--got to love it.
                Thanks I enjoyed the tune.

• crazytown3
                crazytown3 commented
                Editing a comment
                Originally posted by bbqLuv View Post
                I would pair it with PBR, but not for breakfast.
                That's not very friendly of you. (haha)

• au4stree
                au4stree commented
                Editing a comment
                You can’t drink all day if you don’t start in the morning. 🍻

Eggzactly what we think here!

Comment

Soooooo, for what it's worth, my favorite way to hard cook eggs these days is in the Instant Pot. 4 minutes, quick release, and in to an ice bath to cool. For me this produces a cooked, but still pretty soft yolk. Not quite a runny yolk, but just barely set.

I cook a bunch on the weekend so I have them for a quick breakfast weekday mornings.

Comment

How about sous vide egg bites? That's my next try with my new sous vide machine

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here