Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lamb Spedies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smokenoob
    commented on 's reply
    haven’t tried it so it’s on the bucket list per your recommendation!

• JustinT
    replied
    smokenoob you absolute Legend thank you I have looked for this a couple of times and haven’t found it have you tried these they are amazing.

Leave a comment:

• smokenoob
    replied
    maybe this?
    In Binghamton NY they make spiedies rather than kebabs, and for good reason. They're better. Typically they are marinated and grilled hunks of lamb or beef. These spiedies are not cooked on skewers, but grilled with onions and peppers. Served rare to medium, the marinade flavor is almost as strong as the meat flavor.

Leave a comment:

• JustinT
    started a topic Lamb Spedies

Lamb Spedies

Hi everyone I hope your all well,

a few years ago when I first started looking at the amazing ribs Free site there was a recipe for Lamb Spedies and I can’t now find it for the life of me there was also a recipe in therefor meatheads wife’s marinade all I remember is there was olive oil I think and a ton of garlic I had done these a few times and they were amazing but the recipe seems to have disappeared has anyone got this still or able to point me in the right direction of where to find it ?

it was lamb cut in to small chunks kind of like Shish kebab and grilled hot and fast any help is much appreciated.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here