Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lamb Ribs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MTurney
    commented on 's reply
    Yea there’s nothing better than lamb chops imo. Thanks for the feedback!

• HawkerXP
    commented on 's reply
    We did as well, made them last night. Sheep Dip. OOooo baby.

• Jfrosty27
    replied
    We love smoking lamb. Not just the ribs though. As said, not enough meat on them. We like lamb loin chops. In fact I got a pack at Costco yesterday or the day before? Plan on doing them tomorrow or the next day. A real easy cook, some good meat on them too. Check out smoking-meat.com. Jeff Phillips runs the site. A great recipe for these chops there. (Along with many others).

Leave a comment:

• CaptainMike
    commented on 's reply
    Same here, we just toss them.

• RichardCullip
    replied
    Interesting. I've never seen lamb ribs for sale. Just rack of lamb which BBQ's up nicely.

Leave a comment:

• Dadof3Illinois
    replied
    For the last few years every fall we get a lamb butchered. IMO the ribs aren't really worth the trouble...not a whole lot of meat and can be a little hard to get just right. IMO the chops are the best cut, cook them hot and fast to med rare at most.

Leave a comment:

• MTurney
    started a topic Lamb Ribs

Lamb Ribs

I consider myself a huge fan of lamb. That said, I've never done lamb ribs before, mainly because they're hard to find. Those who have had them, you think they're worth pursuing? You like them compared to chops?

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here