Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leg of Lamb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HawkerXP
    replied
    We've done them both ways. Most store bought lamb has that nasty thing removed already. We love our lamb either on the Weber or hung in the PBC.

Leave a comment:

• PaynTrain
    replied
    I cooked a few, and didn't mess with the bone. Indirect on the BGE (on the lake while ice fishing actually), came out amazing.

Leave a comment:

• Ron Wilson
    started a topic Leg of Lamb

Leg of Lamb

I purchased a leg of lamb for the first time. Researching the best way to cook it, I find there are two "best ways." One advises that I should bone it and to be sure to remove the fat nodule that contains a "bad tasting" gland. The other says to just put the leg on the grill and cook it. The just cook it method makes no mention of the bad tasting gland. I hope that one of you who have experience cooking a leg, can advise which side of the advisories I should follow. I am inclined to just mop it and smoke it, but just not sure. Thanks for any advice.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here