Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No power for 3 days in whole of Argentina.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troutman
    commented on 's reply
    That style of cooking brings out the primeval in me. I got a knife and a glass, I’ll bring the sal.

• mountainsmoker
    replied
    Looks like your doing just fine. Wine and lamb a good combination.

Leave a comment:

• Greygoose
    replied
    That’s what I call having the ability to adapt to a situation in grand style !

Leave a comment:

• Ahumadora
    commented on 's reply
    There's also no power in neighboring countries, as the grid is interconected. (Brazil, Uruguay Chile). Sure many folks are doing the same as us. Make the most of a bad situation.

• Henrik
    replied
    Sorry about the power loss, but that lamb looks good. And a good South American wine to go with that? You’re doing ok, I say

Leave a comment:

• Ahumadora
    replied
    Surviving the blackout.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Mudkat
    replied
    Holly molly! That's awesome! Sorry to hear about the power situation but it looks like you have it covered!

Leave a comment:

• ComfortablyNumb
    replied
    Agreed everyone should know how to cook by fire, and have a generator, or off grid setup, for the freezers and coolers.

Leave a comment:

• Ahumadora
    commented on 's reply
    I am out in the country and have a knife. Can always go buy an animal off a local farmer. Important basic skills

• holehogg
    replied
    We havent had load shedding for awhile now and you need no excuses to use your fire skills.
    What's with the supply?
    Half lamb today and other half tommorow then what☺
    What time frame for lamb. 3-5 hours?

Leave a comment:

• Ahumadora
    replied
    Using que bracho colorado (axe breaker) hardwood.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Ahumadora
    started a topic No power for 3 days in whole of Argentina.

No power for 3 days in whole of Argentina.

Massive black out from 7am this morning. So far we are surviving.(Have 20 bottles of vino in stock). Every man should learn to cook by fire, for situations like this. 7c and raining atm.
    Attached Files

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here