Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The slow lamb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The slow lamb

At the in laws cooking up a storm.
    Attached Files

Slowly,slowly
    Attached Files

Comment

• HawkerXP
      HawkerXP commented
      Editing a comment
      No temp probes, no fans. Sweet! A man, some wood and a big hunk of meat!

Neat! How long does it take that way?

Comment

Finished , about 3-4 hours
      Attached Files

Comment

The aroma must be awesome!

Comment

• Ahumadora
          Ahumadora commented
          Editing a comment
          Me or the lamb? Used a salmuera (salt water mix) of water, garlic,kosher salt and fresh rosemary to splash on it while cooking.

Wow. Is that oven outdoors? Fantastic.

Comment

• Ahumadora
          Ahumadora commented
          Editing a comment
          The whole brick structure is called a fogon and the metal stand to hold the lamb is called a al asador. I can get you some pics to copy off and most metal workers should be able to knock you one up easy.

that is so cool!

Comment

Baaaaaa! Look at those chops!! Love lamb!

Comment

Whoa--get me some of that!

Comment

I think that cook and pic deserves a place in the Pitmasters newsletter!

Comment

• Henrik
                Henrik commented
                Editing a comment
                I agree 100%!

Are we allowed to curse on here? Bc that is fill in the blank awesome

Comment

Old school, way to get 'er done. I love lamb, bet that tasted great !!!

Comment

• Ahumadora
                  Ahumadora commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Tasted just as good today, cold on sandwiches.

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here