Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just don't know how to do it....Goat Roast...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DWCowles
    replied
    The pic bug has struck again and I still don't have a comment button or go to post button

Leave a comment:

• Jerod Broussard
    commented on 's reply
    If better means smaller, you are right on track. Mack daddy outdoor kitchen, swimming with dolphins.....what a life!!!

• dereklhall
    replied
    Carol, thank you. Huskee, is this better?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• carolts
    replied
    Tiny pics, but it looks amazing! Nice outdoor kitchen as well.

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    replied
    dereklhall If you're at a desktop, try uploading your pics via the "upload attachment" icon, the clipboard looking icon. Then you can place them into your post and it doesn't require opening the lightbox to view them larger.

Leave a comment:

• dereklhall
    replied
    I am posting pics from my photo stream...what gives?

Leave a comment:

• dereklhall
    replied
    First goat roast was a success. I am really impressed with the Meadow Creek Pig Roaster. So far, everything we have done has been excellent.

Leave a comment:

• David Parrish
    commented on 's reply
    We got rid of that. I think he just posted tiny pics.

• _John_
    replied
    Looks good, look forward to seeing how this turns out.

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    replied
    Hope it all works out dereklhall, sounds like a fun afternoon.

Leave a comment:

• DWCowles
    replied
    Oh no, I think the pic bug got him David Parrish

Leave a comment:

• fzxdoc
    replied
    This is so interesting! I wish the photos were larger.

Kathryn

Leave a comment:

• dereklhall
    replied
    Friends....hmmmmph!!! Well, I was supposed to get some prep help this morning, but I guess my old buddy can't tell time. Anyway, I prepped myself and was late getting everything on. Here are some picks. I am roughly 2.5 hours into the cook at this point. Holding a steady 235 temp.

Leave a comment:

• Breadhead
    replied
    @dereklhall

"remove some of the "gaminess" for my pregnant wife, who suddenly can smell a gnat poot in a tornado in the next county."

I got a good chuckle out of that statement.😎

Good luck on your cook.

Leave a comment:

• mackdaddy
    replied
    Good luck. Not sure how your going to keep track of all that, but go for it. Oh yea, pics of the cook and you pulling out your hair. LOL

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here