Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rotisserie Lamb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rotisserie Lamb

Hey Gang,
    Haven't seen a lamb posting lately so here goes.

Decided to take my new Weber rotisserie on it's maiden voyage with boneless leg of lamb.

Put together a slather with Dijon mustard, honey, garlic and lots of rosemary from the garden.
    Put it on the lamb and let it marinade overnight.
    Wiped most of the marinade off and sprinkled with a good amount of kosher salt & lemon pepper.

On to the pics:

Kettle & Rotisserie ready to go

Click image for larger version

Name:	Lamb1B.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	78.7 KB
ID:	102147

Lamb on, ready for a spin.

Name:	lamb2.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	64.2 KB
ID:	102148

Off the kettle and ready to slice

Name:	Lamb4.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	79.4 KB
ID:	102149

Cooked to about 135-140 IT.

Name:	Lamb5.jpg
Views:	222
Size:	72.8 KB
ID:	102150

This was a really fun cook since I had never used a rotisserie before.

Oh yea, the lamb was excellent. Barb says she wants lamb a lot more now.

Thanks for lookin

Great lookin lamb, b-mac. I've been loving my weber charcoal rotisserie for a couple of years now, and have cooked every piece of meat that I can on it. I highly recommend any kind of foul on that baby, I own a pbc as well, and for my money nothing produces a better result on a whole bird than that rotisserie.
    As a side note, what temperature did you cook at and how much charcoal did you use?

Comment

Thanks flavorsavor. Planning to do a whole chicken this weekend. did the lamb indirect with 2 full charcoal baskets. by the time coals settled to not molten hot, I'm guessing it was at about 350-400.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here