Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hot dogs: Goofus and Gallant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hot dogs: Goofus and Gallant

(Disclaimer: the poor looking dogs were cooked by a party that will never see any post on any cooking site, obviously... feel free to rip)
    After trying to eat a few of these bad boys I had to come home and cook my own. Hot dogs deserve respect too...
    Attached Files

The looks of those bring to mind thoughts that I would be censored and barred from the site for.

Comment

Got me a smilin, always a good thing...
      Ain't gonna rip on nobody...

Comment

Definitely respect that. For what it's worth i ate that dog with a smile. (Tried to steer em amazingribs way...)

Comment

• Mr. Bones
          Mr. Bones commented
          Editing a comment
          Th innate ability to eat another's cookin with a visible smile is a true testament to yer manhood, couth, an civility...
          I've spent nearly 60 years, tryin to perfect that particular smile...
          Dependin on what foods I'm faced with, I still find that to be a Work In Progress...

truthfully?
        Put a second one of those on that bun and hand me the mustard and I'm all over those.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
          Mr. Bones commented
          Editing a comment
          Wholeheartedly concur, I've done et fer worse than them dogs come out...
          Might take spicy deli, or horseradish mustard, but havin options is one of th very bestest things bout bein omnivorous lol!

They were Seinfeld dogs. A perfectly sane food to eat. Click image for larger version

Name:	maxresdefault.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	70.0 KB
ID:	707826

Comment

• Ground Chuck
          Ground Chuck commented
          Editing a comment
          Hope you chewed some Chinese gum to get the taste out of your mouth .

The thing is, "they", the cookers were probably smilin as they cooked em. They were also thinkin "outside too"! Yup, isn’t it grand!
        That last pic is a cutie. 🕶

Comment

Them wienies in the first pic is covered in what I believe they refer to as a carbon glaze.

Comment

I actually like burnt hot dogs I always burn 1 intentionally for myself and cook the rest the right way.

Comment

• Michael Brinton
              Michael Brinton commented
              Editing a comment
              I like burned dogs too. The dude that cooked these wasn't in in for enjoyment. He tossed em on closed the lid and came back later. He didn't eat any. There was rumors of them being recycled from Memorial Day.

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
              ItsAllGoneToTheDogs commented
              Editing a comment
              well that got my mouth watering... like how when you take a shot of something you know you don't like and your mouth starts flowin'

I like "Char Dogs" too, especial split, with cheese in...childhood memories, I reckon...

Comment

whats wrong with a "burnt weenie sandwich"?

Comment

Grandma always said a little char will whiten your teeth.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                  Mr. Bones commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Lol, my Granny always told me th same thing...

Click image for larger version

Name:	J8NActIB8tavPmD0-DnBcMhw4xim7Y6FXH2W7n9Jl9X4uJ81LsXGYE6terHzgbH857nb3VzHT9y9xOgyPbgEavGM3YCGUAlcA36lwiO5CG8OcfSculGy5hm48UZg4eRxGw6zny7vd7bZ7F7v4IFX9tN2BAgbvQHsOUOfECfV3W4xjJO7iKSdJXq-SNc1HWPFGDIUuMWwulXaeG-THXu9KNvlfg0qXUgmU7BAB-Eyv5hfpLesudvmdI3z6XruXTp
Views:	223
Size:	144.6 KB
ID:	708001

Comment

Since virtually everything else seems to either get "stickied" or even it's own channel in the Pit, we probably should request an "Ugly Foods" category to be added.

Comment

• MBMorgan
                  MBMorgan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  HawkerXP - Initially, I typed "Ugly Cooks" instead of "Ugly Foods" but quickly decided that would almost certainly get out of hand right away ... ...

• Mr. Bones
                  Mr. Bones commented
                  Editing a comment
                  HawkerXP Lol, reckon either way, I got it covered, Brother!

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
                  ItsAllGoneToTheDogs commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I could populate that channel for sure!

Them first dogs kinda remind me of th 'Snakes' they usedta give ya to light on th sidewalk, when ya was too young to play with firecrackers, lol

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here