Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sam Adams Octoberfest Brats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sam Adams Octoberfest Brats

Hey yall!!!! I catered a Tailgate for the company I work for had a couple weeks ago. Since it was actually cooler that day and it was fall, I decided to give them a subtle taste of fall hidden inside the juice of a brat....instead of letting my brats soak in the traditional "beer & onion hot tub" I took the time to slowly inject each brat (about 200) with Sam Adams Octoberfest about 12 hours before I smoked them. I had the temp running at 275 using peach mini logs. Smoked them for about an hour babysitting the hell out of them. Damn it was worth it...the caramel in that beer was an excellent profile to add to the brat. Enjoy!!!!

Yum! And here I've forgotten it's time to get Octoberfest Sam Adams...

Comment

dduke615, That Really Sounds GoooooD! 🍻👍👍👍🍻 Like Huskee I forgot what time of Year It's Getting to Be!
      Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

I applaud your patience and effort of individually injecting 200 brats! sounds good... may have to try it sometime.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here