Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need Recommendation for Sausage Stuffer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Recommendation for Sausage Stuffer

What are y’all using besides a KA for stuffing sausages and how do you like it? Just got done making 10 lbs of kielbasa with a KA and it’s just too slow as I will be making a lot more

I don’t think you can go wrong with LEM especially if you can find a warehouse or used deal.

LEM carries a wide range of sausage stuffers, from vertical stuffers to manual stuffers and many other sizes and varieties. Whether you want to stuff a little or a lot, we have the meat stuffers to do the job.

Comment

• scottranda
      scottranda commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. LEM

• mrteddyprincess
      mrteddyprincess commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm a little late to the party, but I'm +1 on the LEM 5 lb stuffer.

I got a Kitchener 15 pounder. It was their smallest with METAL gears. Love it.

Comment

I have a 5lb LEM stuffer that is great. I upgraded to a MEAT! 15 lb stuffer for bigger batches and it is also great. The MEAT! stuffer is on sale right now: https://www.meatyourmaker.com/proces...7.html#start=1

Comment

Just ordered a LEM from Amazon which will arrive tomorrow. First 5 lb run is in my smoker @230 with apple wood.
        Attached Files

Comment

Thank you for your recommendations!

Comment

• Panhead John
            Panhead John commented
            Editing a comment
            This place is the best for recommendations…and quick answers! I’ve been helped here many times.

Our Hakka works fine for us.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here