Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SRF Kobe Gourmet Hotdogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smarkley
    commented on 's reply
    lol carolts it does sound kind of like a foot ball thing

• carolts
    commented on 's reply
    sounded more like you were calling in a play to the huddle...

• smarkley
    replied
    Yeah Ernest idea is good... if you are firing up the little monster for brisket this weekend, might as well throw the kobe dogs on too!

Leave a comment:

• Ernest
    replied
    Fire up little monster, take the skin off the dogs and do them low and slow.

Leave a comment:

• DWCowles
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Jerod Broussard

• Jerod Broussard
    commented on 's reply
    Take each end and cut two slices into the ends. Making a cross with the slices. They flare out and get crunchy as they cook.

Pictured on this page. http://amazingribs.com/recipes/hot_d..._hot_dogs.html

• smarkley
    replied
    Awesome DWCowles -- I eagerly await the results!

I might try the RecTec for one of the packages.
    Last edited by smarkley; September 17, 2015, 06:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DWCowles
    commented on 's reply
    please explain Jerod Broussard

• Jerod Broussard
    replied
    I would split the ends in "T formation" and grill to darkness using a 2-zone set up.

Leave a comment:

• Spinaker
    replied
    DWCowles Wow, I would thaw them out then cook them over medium heat on the grill. I would keep an eye on them though so they don't split on ya. Just my two cents. Others may have better ideas. You are becoming the ambassador between AR and SRF!!!

Leave a comment:

• DWCowles
    started a topic SRF Kobe Gourmet Hotdogs

SRF Kobe Gourmet Hotdogs

Ok, how should I do these...grill, steam, fry or boil? Here's what I'm thinking...grilling some of them and steaming a few to make Chicago style hotdogs. Whatcha think? Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0039[1].JPG
Views:	317
Size:	253.4 KB
ID:	110227

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here