Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yet another Hot dog Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cooked on a roller or over a live fire. Then placed in a steamer with all the fixins'. Nothing better. When I was a kid my parents owned a Dairy Queen. You should have seen some of the dogs me and my brothers would come up with. Believe it or not, we ate more hot dogs than we did Blizzards.

Comment

I made hot dogs Cheese Stuffed and Bacon Wrapped (per the recipe on the free site) and cannot bring myself to make them any other way.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47ci38utqajhd4b1s9jmrxxoz5nnf5fnnj5lbhoxcj&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g.gif
Views:	65
Size:	2.77 MB
ID:	1103446

Comment

• Stuey1515
          Stuey1515 commented
          Editing a comment
          I have no words..................

• STEbbq
          STEbbq commented
          Editing a comment
          Attjack's GIF game is strong.

Steamed, boiled, or grilled. All good.

Comment

Love hot dogs. What about the bun? What about condiments?

If I am grilling it’s med heat, then char, but don’t dry them out. Inside of the bun lightly toasted on the grill.
          We also like butterflied & fried in a cast iron fryer with bacon fat and a weight. Then fry the inside of the bun too.
          Steamed dogs, very light steam for the bun.

If it’s a bbq, anything and everything goes on the table, ketchup, mustard, relish, onions, jalapeños, pickles, cheese.

... then other days I stick em in the microwave. 🙂

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here