Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some beef sticks and brats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some beef sticks and brats

I decided that since I have a break (very small one) in the schedule I would finish up the venison and make some beef sticks and brats this weekend. The first cart is 225 lbs of sticks. There is dill pickle , teriyaki,. Honey bbq,. Thai bbq, garlic parmesan, jalapeno cheddar and beer sticks in the smoker it goes!! Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20210627_115820681.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	114.2 KB
ID:	1051468Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20210627_115830506.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	101.9 KB
ID:	1051469Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20210627_115920215.MP.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	104.0 KB
ID:	1051470

That would be a nice snack for Huskee .

Comment

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah! but then I'll need a lot of cheese

• bbqLuv
      bbqLuv commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm joining the "ME TOO" movement in this one.
      "Snack out", I say, "Snack Out!"

• FireMan
      FireMan commented
      Editing a comment
      I’ve got the cheese source covered.

That looks Soooo...fun!

Comment

• Backroadmeats
      Backroadmeats commented
      Editing a comment
      Kind of!! The other smoker cart is full of brats that will go in the smoker once the sticks are done.

i want that setup in my back yard, and do you sell and ship that looks awesome my FRIEND

Comment

• Backroadmeats
      Backroadmeats commented
      Editing a comment
      Trust me it is a blessing and a curse. I should know better than to work Sundays!! Just had to stop mid smoke and change our the heating element!!! That is the second one I have had to replace and last time it was Sunday too!! I do have some stuff for sale but I am licensed as a equal to meat locker so I can't ship outside of MN. Soon I will be approved by the department of ag . To sell smoked stuff. But right now only brat and hamburger patties. Thanks.

• Papa Bob
      Papa Bob commented
      Editing a comment
      so how bout my friend send me some samples and I send you a tip ya know a friendly gesture 😎😎😎

Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20210627_154938190.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	125.1 KB
ID:	1051621Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20210627_154933919.MP.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	112.6 KB
ID:	1051622 Brats and dogs went in and the heating element went out. An hour later and we are up and running again!! Ahhhkkk

Comment

• Backroadmeats
      Backroadmeats commented
      Editing a comment
      There is hot dogs, jalapeno cheddar hot dogs,Cubano brats,. Mushroom and swiss brats and bacon Mac and pepper jack cheese brats. All three brats are a trial batch so we will see how this goes!!

WOW! Just awesome! Looks about like paradise to me!

Comment

• Backroadmeats
      Backroadmeats commented
      Editing a comment
      Smells pretty damn good in here right now too.only problem is I filled up on stick late morning and I just ate a half dozen hot dogs but I still have my three trial flavors of brats to try an I am stuffed!! Thanks richard

Hot dogs coming out of the smoker. Took some dang nice color!! Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20210627_202831219.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	127.8 KB
ID:	1051658

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here