Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smash Hit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smash Hit

A lady had her first bite of my smash burger today. She stopped by my wagon yesterday and mentioned she had heard about my burgers from a friend. I think she came just to case out the joint. I was busy finishing my prep for the night's orders. Gave her my cell number and told her to Whattsap me and I would forward my menu.
    She ordered 3 double cheese and chips.
    I almost always get feedback from my first time customers and it's the usual "The burgers were awsome" too "Best burger I've had"
    I've gotten used these replies and it just feels like "So what's new" (not in an ungrateful way).

What I appreciated about this response was her accurate description of a smash burger without knowing she was doing so. This kind of response is very rewarding

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2021-01-21-19-46-26.png
Views:	284
Size:	384.3 KB
ID:	977742

A good discription of a smash burger. What do you think?

This is heartwarming.

Comment

I think that maybe she liked it.

Comment

• FireMan
        FireMan commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, mebbee. 🤔

THAT is the kind of feedback you want from your customers!

Comment

That was an outstanding OUTSTANDING review !!!
        ur doin’ something extremely right,,,

Comment

I have one question. What's a smash burger?

Comment

Gotta make you feel good. Good job !

Comment

Geez. Now I want one. BAD! Good for you. Makes it all worth it.

Comment

That's great! It shows your commitment and dedication to your work.

Comment

Burger and PBR, that is what I think.
                  I try to make smash burgers but they squished through the grill grates every time. Even with a burger press.
                  I must be missing something, I don't understand.

Comment

• bbqLuv
                    bbqLuv commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank you Mr. Bones. That will help. I said grill grates, I meant the grates on my grill.
                    I should have thought about trying grill grates flat side up. My Bad. If it works I will pair it with PBR. Cheers

• Mr. Bones
                    Mr. Bones commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hope it works out better fer ya, have a icy cold PBR, an give it a whirl, lol!

• Polarbear777
                    Polarbear777 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Grill grates flat side up work very well for these. You may get some sticking in the holes but not significant.

Wish she could’ve been more clear on if she enjoyed her food.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                    Mr. Bones commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yup. Me, I've always secretly hated them Ambiguous Reviews, LOL

Nicely Done, Brother...frame that shite up, use it fer adverts...

I thought you were making tacos. My mistake.

Nice work brother!

Comment

That has to be a great feeling to know all your hard work is being appreciated. Well done sir!

Comment

I'll have what she's having

Comment

Lol, yeah that's quite the compliment! What BBQ sauce are you using on your burgers?

Comment

• holehogg
                          holehogg commented
                          Editing a comment
                          That would be your "Shawsh" recipe that I have modified a bit Sir.

• Huskee
                          Huskee commented
                          Editing a comment
                          holehogg For real? Wow! #honored

• holehogg
                          holehogg commented
                          Editing a comment
                          People love it. I constantly get asked to please bottle and sell. I just don't have the time or desire at this stage.
                          I baste my steaks and pork chops with it over a live fire, it's awesome. I use about 5 litres every 3 days for my burgers. I know the sauce has played a big role in my burgers success. Thanks again for sharing it with us.

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here