Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help me pick how to make my cheeseburger!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help me pick how to make my cheeseburger!

I’m leaning toward the BBQ sauce.

When I was a kid my mom read something in the paper about how Lyndon Johnson made his burgers with onions and bbq sauce. That is truly delicious.

I have some excellent tomatoes. You gotta pay up for them this time of year, but they’re worth it.

I’m eating in about 90 minutes.

Eat the tomatoes on the side. Go LBJ.

Comment

LBJ burger. Make a salad out of the other stuff.

Comment

LBJ. Good tomatoes are wasted on a burger IMO.

Comment

Sorry, Brother
          Reckon it won't lemme vote fer both, but truthfully, that's what I'd do lol

Also, reckon I'd toss some kinda cheese component on, as well....

Comment

• Mosca
            Mosca commented
            Editing a comment
            I specified cheeseburgers. Muenster (monster) cheese.

Fried onions....sold

Comment

I need a "c" none of the above. No rabbit food or bbq sauce on my burgers. cheese and fried onions would make a fine burger.

Comment

They were delicious!

Click image for larger version

Name:	A9FD54FF-4960-44F7-8BCF-707E6BB157ED.jpeg
Views:	324
Size:	235.8 KB
ID:	841361

Comment

You need this. EVERYBODY needs this

Comment

• HawkerXP
                  HawkerXP commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Love that show.

I find lettuce, tomatoes and roasted red pepper delicious and you may not agree with me, but I voted for that variant. if I had an opportunity to vote one more time I'd choose this variant again.

Comment

• Mosca
                  Mosca commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Oh, I agree with you wholeheartedly, 90% of my cheeseburgers are done that way. Either roasted red peppers or pickled hot peppers.

I voted with the tomato option as well. I am also wanting bacon and cheese

Comment

• Mosca
                  Mosca commented
                  Editing a comment
                  90% of the time that’s what I do. You can’t beat a good tomato on top of a cheeseburger.

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here