Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hangover Burger Incoming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hangover Burger Incoming

Wait for it...

I grilled four burgers on the gasser last night. Found three in the freezer today while snatching a brisket. Good thing I don't drink. Guess I was chilling them down.

Comment

Texas toast, avocado butter, egg fried in bacon grease, French fries fried in tallow, Patty grilled on the Gasser. Patty is sirloin, brisket,sharp cheddar, and bacon ground together and seasoned with SPOG and a bit of chipotle dust.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
        Jerod Broussard commented
        Editing a comment
        I'd run a urinalyses, that stuff looks too yellow and too viscous.

• Henrik
        Henrik commented
        Editing a comment
        Now that’s my kind of burger!

I wouldn't wait for a hangover to try that burger. That burger is more of an antidepressant because it will make you smile with the yummy yummy in your tummy feeling.

Comment

What happens in the Republic of Texas, stays in the Republic, I’ll be right over for a taste!

Comment

This sounds like one of those recipes that is sooooo much work but equal parts worth it. That is some excellent work.

Comment

Eating that looks like a challenging endeavor. However, if one succeeded it would surely assuage the symptoms of a hangover. Especially if washed down with a bloody.

Comment

• texastweeter
              texastweeter commented
              Editing a comment
              Got all over my handlebar, and beard.

Once you pick that up, there’s no putting back on the plate!

That looks good!

Comment

Swap out the avocado for some bacon and that would cure anybody’s arteries.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                Mr. Bones commented
                Editing a comment
                Good idea, room fer both on there, in my world!

• texastweeter
                texastweeter commented
                Editing a comment
                Bacon was ground into the burger.

I got over causin meself some hangovers, long many years ago, but I'd dang near, almost endure one, fer a couple them there burgesas, amigo!

That's one damfine lookin burger, ain't no mistakin, an I was settin here eatin, still started droolin...

Homemade Texas Toast, or did ya butter some storeboughten up, shake yer magic on it, an pan cook it, in a CI skillet,some? Mebbe griddle, I'd reckon, based on brownin, an visuals.
              I mostly do th latter, ain't gonna lie to yall...
              Last edited by Mr. Bones; April 13, 2020, 09:51 PM.

Comment

• texastweeter
                texastweeter commented
                Editing a comment
                Stop bought from the day old section, butter, minced garlic, granulated garlic hit on the blackiron before the egg.

• Mr. Bones
                Mr. Bones commented
                Editing a comment
                texastweeter , thanks! Figgered it looked like a draw between blackiron, an griddle, but looks noticeably delicious!
                I do much th same, an people freak over it, when I tell em they could do it at home, they don't believe me, most of em.
                Even with simple foods, little details make alla th difference in th world!

I tend to generally notice such things, an ask lotsa stoopid questions!

Reckon that's how I learn, though...

• texastweeter
                texastweeter commented
                Editing a comment
                I like Blackstone a lot. As a matter of fact, my griddle is blackiron (heavy as hell), as are the grated on my Gasser, as well as the sear plate on my Gasser. Pretty much everything I cook in is either black iron, all clad or enameled bean pots. I reckon it was good enough for my mom and dad growing up, it's good enough for me.

Magical curative powers! Now make one that cures this gawdamn Covid-BS.

Comment

• texastweeter
                texastweeter commented
                Editing a comment
                Keep your BAC above.24 and your golden. Has worked for me, and I get shoved into an office building with 300 plus people 6 days a week; no issues so far (except finding my car after work)...

Oh wow! This looks incredible! I could eat that every morning!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here