Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"cut-specific"-burgers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosca
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, those Corelle plates are great, until one shatters into thousands of tiny needle shards.

• Mosca
    commented on 's reply
    Onions are life!

• parkerj2
    commented on 's reply
    holy red onions! hope you got some good toothpaste!!

• RonB
    replied
    I don't remember who, but there is one o/l meat purveyor who sells semi-custom blend ground beef. They have a lot of choices, and you pick which ones you want.

Leave a comment:

• Mosca
    commented on 's reply
    Caprese tomatoes. The tomatoes were small. Mrs Mosca has a condition that she can’t eat too much tomato, so I unbalanced it toward the buffalo mozzarella.

• texastweeter
    commented on 's reply
    what's to the right of the cauliflower? Cheese?

• texastweeter
    commented on 's reply
    Mosca ground brisket is good in everything, lol

• radshop
    commented on 's reply
    I'll be right over!

• Mosca
    commented on 's reply
    I have some brisket burgers, and some brisket/chuck blend. The brisket/chuck blend has been my go-to for the last year, I get it fresh ground at Wegman’s.

• texastweeter
    replied
    good looking. I have found that prime rib burgers to not be too beefy. My favorite is short rib or brisket.

Leave a comment:

• Oakgrovebacon
    replied
    Good looking burger! Vintage corell plate, I ate off of that design as a kid in the 70s

Leave a comment:

• Mosca
    replied
    Part one: Prime rib burgers.

I pushed them very flat; I’m doing them all as smashers, because that’s the way I like them. Lean, but not dry. LOTS of red juice on the flip. Very firm. Definitely recognizable as prime rib, but that’s because of the label.

Interesting. An excellent burger, but I think the others are going to be better.

Click image for larger version

Name:	5FF42C2D-6B47-4583-857F-957A6EC84ED6.jpeg
Views:	213
Size:	224.8 KB
ID:	768705

Name:	9156D131-F937-4A4E-9104-B78463B9B620.jpeg
Views:	208
Size:	258.5 KB
ID:	768706

Name:	631E6C1E-7502-45A2-A42E-650D618F2395.jpeg
Views:	202
Size:	316.3 KB
ID:	768707

Name:	C95E3F59-7D36-4E45-810E-94A301DFBB5E.jpeg
Views:	194
Size:	165.5 KB
ID:	768708

Name:	0F0DC336-8AAD-4B6E-9C4B-8970E38EC0EF.jpeg
Views:	202
Size:	194.6 KB
ID:	768709

Leave a comment:

• tbob4
    replied
    I bought something like that at Costco this year. It wasn’t a mix and for the life of me I can’t remember what the cut it was ground from. I didn’t like it - not enough fat for a burger and very dry. I’m going to see what you get and what you think.

Leave a comment:

• klflowers
    replied
    Never seen it before. I have seen specialty patties made up with bacon, jalapenos, onion, etc, but never a specific cut like that. Anxious to hear what you think.

Leave a comment:

• texastweeter
    replied
    There are brisket, rib eye, Chuck, sirloin and waygu available prepackaged here.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here