Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steak Burgers Grilled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really like the crust you put on those - wonderful job! Thanks for the detailed pic story!

Comment

• BRic
      BRic commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the comment , The crust adds another dimension to the burger.

I'm not far from Winnipeg may have to pick some up to try! On a side note, How do you like your Napoleon? I have one too and the Grill Grates are awesome!

Comment

• BRic
      BRic commented
      Editing a comment
      Barry Friesen I have had mind for 11 yrs and love it . I would have no problem
      buying another , Napoleon stands behind their products . The grill grates are awesome , I had bought them to fit the keg . I also use them with the PBC.

Step by step to Burger Heaven. Congrats BRic . They look delicious.

Kathryn

Comment

Those look great. I appreciate the pictures. It is good to see how others cook. Thanks!

Comment

• BRic
        BRic commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the comment .

fzxdoc Thank you Kathryn for the comment . When I bought the burgers , I figured I do a little review . Everybody loves a good burger . First time taste test , we wanted to keep them as plain as possible . They were lightly seasoned already from the butcher .

Bert

Comment

• Hugh
        Hugh commented
        Editing a comment
        Darn it BRic. There are two threads on hamburgers right now. Yours is all pretty and successful. Mine wins the ugly contest for 'how not to do it'. Since you win, I think I should get a free burger at your place this summer! Oh, and a beer.

• BRic
        BRic commented
        Editing a comment
        Hugh Don`t be so hard on yourself . I will cook u a burger or two and few beer.
        Just try those smashed burger , you will love them .

Bert

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here