Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mustard Crusted Burgers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mustard Crusted Burgers

Made these burgers today and they were awesome, so I would like share this site with you.
    girlscangrill.com/recipe/best-burger-recipe/

Great brother! Now, I feel the mustard on the burger is a missed opportunity. Just put the mustard straight on the flat top, then smash them burgers straight into that goodness!

I simply don't think I can ever cook a hamburger any other way now! Got my new Ballistic Griddle, and figured I would come up with some unique way to break it

Comment

• BRic
      BRic commented
      Editing a comment
      made smashed burgers before , laid onions down first and put the ground beef on top than flattend the beef , was good .

Saved that recipe - sounds great!

Comment

• BRic
      BRic commented
      Editing a comment
      Hope you enjoy the recipe .

Chef Jean Paul is a Louisiana live fire cook and former Executive Chef of Blue Smoke in New York City. I've had the pleasure of enjoying his

Comment

I just watched a video on Ballistic BBQ about these. I need to try one.

Comment

• BRic
        BRic commented
        Editing a comment
        We made them last night , the crust added a nice texture to the burger . reminded me

of having a burger on a flat top from a diner.

Sounds great.

Comment

We will definitely make them again , they were awesome .

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here