Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asian pork burgers. Different but darn good!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asian pork burgers. Different but darn good!

Wanted to try something new for a change. Decided on an Asian pork burger. It was out of this world. Almost like a deconstructed egg roll. Pork, scallions, garlic, ginger and sesame oil for the burger. Cabbage,carrots and shrooms in soy and teriyaki for the toppings. Needless to say they’ll be on the menu again Click image for larger version

Name:	02CC0B26-E7B7-455D-9CCD-8B9ABA70F4F7.jpeg
Views:	164
Size:	95.3 KB
ID:	513919

That looks great.

Comment

Pork burger, now there's a novelty! Looks great, and I LOVE pork, may have to give this a try.

Comment

Wow. That's smart! That's a solid WIN! Nice work.looks fabulous.

Comment

I don't suppose you'd post the details of the recipe? Looks yum!

Comment

• teachman82
            teachman82 commented
            Editing a comment
            1lb ground pork
            2 green onions/scallions sliced thin (greens and whites)
            1T fresh grated ginger
            1t garlic
            1t sesame oil
            1/2t lime zest
            I added a pinch of chili flake to my patties, but not the boss lady’s. Makes 4 1/4lb patties.

• teachman82
            teachman82 commented
            Editing a comment
            Didn’t measure out veggies just eyeballed them.
            Cabbage (pre-salted to draw out moisture), carrots, mushrooms. Little splash of soy (cabbage already salted) and a splash of teriyaki. Cooked everything on Blackstone griddle

• Stevo
            Stevo commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks!

Just in time, I butchered two hogs this week and have about 50 kilos of ground pork in the freezer.

Comment

Win! I have a burger that my family loves as well. It's half ground pork, and half ground beef. Salt, pepper, garlic and onion. Kids go nuts over them.

Comment

thanks for posting that looks great and something different, I'm gonna try that!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here