Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I could eat burgers every day for the rest of my life.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could eat burgers every day for the rest of my life.

Fresh ground Angus brisket from Wegman’s. Burger is LTOM and jalapeños. Beer is Bronx American Ale. Sides are from Wegman’s deli. Except the corn, of course.

Click image for larger version

Name:	7B247998-0D63-4D14-AC90-A5E7C24C48D3.jpeg
Views:	151
Size:	211.0 KB
ID:	513662

That looks great. I love corn on the cob with my burger as well. Mosca

Comment

Soooo if you’re going to be eating burgers,like that of course, what time do you want me over tomorrow night for dinner. 😋

Comment

My wife could eat burgers all the time!

Comment

That looks wonderful, but if I ate that much food these days I would be in pain. Once I started I don’t think I could stop short of pain. It looks that good.

Comment

• cccq
            cccq commented
            Editing a comment
            Some times it's worth it.

Beautiful!

Comment

Looks awesome (except there ain't no way that fresh from the field sweet corn is available anywhere north of the Mason-Dixon line yet this year)... Anything over 24 hours out of the field doesn't count (0-12 is better)!!! The rest is like eating "fresh tomatoes" in January...

Comment

• HorseDoctor
              HorseDoctor commented
              Editing a comment
              Sorry, but I’ll take a fresh ear, even with the occasional worm... Lived in Iowa most all of my life. Guess I’m a bit of a corn snob...

• HouseHomey
              HouseHomey commented
              Editing a comment
              Corn snob. Funny.

• Bogy
              Bogy commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm in north central Iowa, and I'm also anxiously awaiting my first "real" sweet corn. I've heard rumors that some of the traditional suppliers had done their magic, and we would have some soon, but I haven't seen it yet.

Nobody will ask "Where's the beef?" lookin tasty!

Comment

There's something magical about a perfectly cooked burger with your favorite toppings. I think that every time we have burgers and I cook it right. "Man, this is the best meal ever....."

Comment

• HouseHomey
                HouseHomey commented
                Editing a comment
                Seriously. I get that.

I love a good burger! I have never had the gear to do fresh ground. Must be amazing!

Comment

Comment

Here, as well...

Comment

Very nice looking plate

Comment

Ditto. Love me some burgers.

Comment

• Steve B
                        Steve B commented
                        Editing a comment
                        And fries and wings and tacos and tri-tips and awh I could go on forever. 😁👊🏻

• HouseHomey
                        HouseHomey commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Steve B ehhh... yeah that too!

• FireMan
                        FireMan commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I know I must have thought about this before, but looking at yer picture, you look like a burger.

Everything I see a picture of is my new favorite! I get so confused when trying to figure out what I want to cook next! This place kills me!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here