Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Its what you call thusday night dinner...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its what you call thusday night dinner...

Thursday night.. home late, big weekend plans means nothing planned. Lets see what is in the fridge... we got burgers!
    Attached Files

A little leftover noodle salad, burgers, cheese, this weeks bacon, lettuce that will wilt before we're home again.... and a cople slices of bread.... makin do with whatcho got

Comment

Burp. Oh and frito's too
      Attached Files

Comment

Nice improv.
        Hey if you ain't got nothing else you do what you have to.
        Looks like you had enough good stuff in the fridge to make it happen. Good job.

Comment

Yeah buddy, Fritos!! Looks fantastic we had dominos veggie and wings with Habenero sauce. Breadhead. Darn that dominos!!

Comment

• Breadhead
            Breadhead commented
            Editing a comment
            That harbenaros sauce is to die for...๐Ÿ‘… I ordered some of those last night. I order 14 wings, cooked well done. I dip them in ranch or blue cheese dressing and suck down some fine wine.๐Ÿ‘

Not every meal is a home run but when you play whatyougot fir dinner, the results can be as satisfying as a gourmet meal

Comment

That looks like a winner dinner to me.

Comment

Can't beat a good burger.

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

Looks like a right tasty supper to me! Yum!!!
                  Easy is always good after a long day at work...

Comment

Originally posted by Breadhead View Post
                    I order 14 wings, cooked well done.
                    I too am known to order "well-done" fried food. My local kebab shop owner used to (lightheartedly) make fun of me to no end because I wanted my fries well done. He never seemed to understand the implication that his fries were not very good and only edible when burnt to a crisp... But sure, I'll take the banter

Comment

• Breadhead
                      Breadhead commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Domino's wings are rubbery skinned if you don't order them well done. They normally bake their wings 7 minutes at 475ยฐ. I have them run my wings down their conveyer belt oven twice. That way I get crispy skinned wings.๐Ÿ‘…

• dtassinari
                      dtassinari commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I remember that post of yours! I can only say that it's a very smart tactic and that I embrace it wholeheartedly... And apply it to many otherwise soggy fried foods

It is a good cook if you can dine heartily without going to the grocery!

Comment

• HouseHomey
                      HouseHomey commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It's always those you scrap together last minute that turn out the best right? I love the bread...bun. Childhood.

Ok I gotta do it. Thusday got to me. Soon we'll be talking about Wensday, Fryday, Munday, Twosday, Satterday, oh & it took me awhile but also Sonday! It's all ok, we just changed the weak.

Comment

• CurlingDog
                      CurlingDog commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thirstyday.

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here