Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worlds best burger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worlds best burger

I get my balls busted for not posting pics in the "what are you cooking" thread. 6 Sams Clubs premade burgers on A full chimney of KBB with a 6x2 chunk of maple. Indirect heat, double topped with pepperoni, sauced with jap juice, topped with happyjack.... mic drop.. now I have to pick it back up. File links to this site are a giant pain in the ass. I have to post BBQ pics to a LG\LT forum to cross post them here. Rant over... back to the best burger ... http://gardentractortalk.com/forums/...719_936077.jpg http://gardentractortalk.com/forums/...719_936077.jpg

Good looking pictures.

Have you tried to re-size your pictures before posting them? This could be your problem.

Comment

No.. Posting a pic here is enough of a pain in the ass that I am glad I can post a pic at all

Comment

• Spinaker
        Spinaker commented
        Editing a comment
        Very well.......

For those with limited internet exposure... Lt/GT is lawn tractor/ garden tractor

Comment

• rat88
        rat88 commented
        Editing a comment
        I have a Mahindra about that size with a loader. It is amazing that the 8n type tractor has less HP than a SCUT of today.

• fzxdoc
        fzxdoc commented
        Editing a comment
        I wish I could "like" a comment, ComfortablyNumb . I laughed out loud at your comment.

Kathryn

• 7x57mm
        7x57mm commented
        Editing a comment
        ComfortablyNumb, too funny!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo Icon.jpeg
Views:	140
Size:	3.2 KB
ID:	332666

Name:	Upload attachments.jpeg
Views:	130
Size:	16.5 KB
ID:	332667

Name:	Attachment size.jpeg
Views:	150
Size:	50.7 KB
ID:	332668
      Good looking burgers. Try the above for photos. Make sure they are saved as a .jpg. Hit the icon I've put in here first. It will open a bottom bar. Choose Upload attachments and go to the location where the file is saved. Chose the file and then repeat step two if you have more files to upload. Finally chose the size. It isn't the easiest process but it works pretty well once you get the process down.

Comment

I remember trying to use the "upload attatchments" button before and it didnt work. The "upload from URL" did, but I forgot where to find it.

Comment

I think Spinaker has the right idea. I also found it difficult to upload photos. It seemed like a server time out due to the size of the photo being transferred.

At one time, Microsoft had an add on package called PowerToys that had a nice image resizer. It is now maintained by another person:

Future versions of Image Resizer for Windows will be available as part of the Microsoft PowerToys.

Once you install it, you can right click on any photo and one of the options is "Resize pictures". I always do this when I upload to AR. I select "Large (fits within 192 X 1080)". I just did this to post a picture in another thread. The original photo was 4.38MB and was resized to 684KB!!!

When viewing on a web page you could never tell the difference between the two.

Comment

Well for a second there I thought he was saying I was a bit long enough in the gut (LG) and a gluttonous lovely (GL) and I was like... well then. I see it's that fancy motor car speak for the lawn and tumble weeds and stuff. Good looking burgers to go along with it. I'm with tbob4 and the button thingy.

Comment

Originally posted by rat88 View Post
              I remember trying to use the "upload attatchments" button before and it didnt work. The "upload from URL" did, but I forgot where to find it.
              vBulletin, this forum's software, is kinda picky with photos yes but there's still a few ways to get them here. Sometimes when using the above clipboard/paperclip icon and then Upload Attachments method, it will upload then you could get a Error warning that says "File not the same as the source" (or similar) or even "File is corrupted", this is annoying and happens to a lot of us. It's just something with vBulletin being picky. To workaround this, make a tiny edit to your photo, like a small crop or adjusting the brightness, etc, and re-save it. The re-saved file should upload trouble-free. We shouldn't have to do this, but for the time being it works.

Also, if using the Small Medium or Large placement options doesn't size it the way you'd like, you can scroll over the photo once it's placed in your comment, and at the very bottom-right of the photo you'll see a black square, that's your drag & resize option to make it how big you want it.

We all hope that as vBulletin continues to offer version updates that the photo ordeal will become a thing of the past.

Comment

I may have to modify this post to "worlds 2nd best burger". Ground up a whole packer the other day and just got around to throwing it on the smoker. Dusted with a Memphis rub spike with Habby powder, KBB and apple wood at 225 until 140 then seared on some hot cast iron. First time trying this. Looks like a beef sausage patty. I have wanted to do this for years, but the $6.99/pound packers kept me out of the brisket buying mood for 5 years. My plan is to get a good smoke on them with a BBQ rub then a hot reverse sear. They should taste like burnt ends.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                  Mr. Bones commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I hope that yer burgers come out Fantastic!
                  Thanks fer sharin'!

• martybartram
                  martybartram commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Wow! Brisket burgers!! I'm in! what can I bring?

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here