Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beerlicious Baseball Burgers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beerlicious Baseball Burgers

This is for you rat88

2# burger add 1/4 cup beer and 1/4 cup + 1 tbs of your favorite burger seasoning -I used BBBR
    Mix it all up. Make baseball size balls of meat, put in fridge for 60-90 minutes.
    Now take a 1/4 cup beer and 1/2 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce and wisk together and then hold it in fridge.

I use a kettle and SNS to set up two zone. You can go low and slow to start or hot and fast it all depends on your schedule. I went hot and fast tonight. Put the burgers on the indirect side and baste with the sauce. Come back when they are about 80 IT and baste other side. When they hit 115 baste and sear. Baste again move to indirect side and let them come up to 160. Baste again, add cheese and set over direct heat until the cheese molds around the ball. Pull off and serve immediately. Use big soft buns and wear an old short or bib.
    Last edited by martybartram; June 24, 2016, 01:59 AM.

⚾️ You knocked it out of the park with the photos, description, and recipe. Sounds fun and tasty. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

• martybartram
      martybartram commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you kindly! Its a Ted Reader recipe, from his burger cook book-which is great btw.

martybartram These look great Marty!! I love cooks like these. Relatively simple and fast. And fun as hell along the way.

* I see those Red bulls on the table, you guys looking to get weird?? Haha

Comment

• Spinaker
      Spinaker commented
      Editing a comment
      I was gonna say. Well at least they are sugar free!! Hahaha

• martybartram
      martybartram commented
      Editing a comment
      I must tell you that red bull and grape juice was my go to instead of coffee in the morning for a long time

• Spinaker
      Spinaker commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah it is good stuff, I like Cranberry and the Bull.

These look great to me.

Comment

Sweet!!

Comment

Thank you, martybartram !! I'm going to try this!

Comment

Hard to beat grilled burgers - I like the technique - thanks for sharing the recipe!

Comment

I think those burgers are absolutely gorgeous. Of course, I'm biased. I'm a former baseball player and I LOVE burgers any way you cook 'em.

Very nicely done! Kudos and congrats to you!

Comment

Super job martybartram. I will try those.

Comment

They look marvelous! They kind of remind me of my wife's garbage burgers.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here