Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hamburgers Cooked on GrillGrates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hamburgers Cooked on GrillGrates

I'm loving my GrillGrates! The seasoning is underway. I purchased the set that fits the XL BGE so they will fit on my 26" kettle, and I just remove one full length section and they fit my 22" Kettle. Thank-you GrillGrate Brad for recommending this set and for a fantastic product.

Yesterday I cooked (4) 8oz burgers using 20% fat ground chuck. I used this AmazingRibs article as my guide. These were amazingly delicious!

Cooking on the GrillGrates. Notice that ThermoWorks grate probe clip fits between the channels.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6323x.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	199.2 KB
ID:	178604

Searing on the flat side of the GrillGrates over the Slow 'N Sear.

Name:	IMG_6330.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	172.9 KB
ID:	178603

The finished burgers. The lighting wasn't all that great so the color is off a little.

Name:	IMG_6331.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	151.4 KB
ID:	178602

These look really good fuzzydaddy . The light makes them look like they have a sauce on them.

Comment

What! Shining GGs! My is currently black...burgers look good BTW.

Comment

My mouth is watering! I am holding out for the grill grates cut for the SNS. But pics like this make me want to get what they have now!

Comment

WOW- sorry I missed your posts- finally got my notifications squared away. You have a very versatile solution between the Kettle and the Egg! Great way to season your GG too! Enjoy!

Comment

Nice Job! My GG's are black, so it's nice to see what they used to look like. --Ed

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here