Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It was a damn good burger.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was a damn good burger.

That's about all I got.

80/20, Tasty Lick's Burgermeister Blend. Medium Gouda cheese. Thick sliced heirloom tomato, L/M/O, pickled jalapenos. Martin's Potato Roll.

Turned the GrillGrates upside down and grilled, turning frequently.

Again that's it. Burgers are my favorite thing to grill, ever. Pulled pork is nice, brisket is cool, ribs are wonderful. Now where did you put the burgers, because I want one. Yeah, yeah, I'll gladly pay you Tuesday.

I'm with you, but my wife thinks burgers are evil...

Comment

I agree whole-heartedly! Its tough to beat good burgers.

Comment

Think I'll have another one tonight.

Comment

Those new chuck eye steaks in the fridge are getting nervous ... might have to break out the grinder tonight ...

Comment

I keep 6oz Steakhouse Steakburgers fully spiced & cryovaced in the freezer... Just in case I get an instant urge for a burger.😎

I sous vide it at 140° for about an hour and then put it in my cast iron pan I cooked the bacon in to sear it and add the EXTRA SHARP Tillamook cheddar cheese.👍 Or I just add caramelized onions. Very little hands on time required.
            Attached Files

Comment

Mosca ...
              Attached Files

Comment

• Mosca
                Mosca commented
                Editing a comment
                I should have, that was one damn photogenic burger as well.

• Breadhead
                Breadhead commented
                Editing a comment
                Your urge for a burger must have tweaked your brain so you forgot how much we like pictures.🤔 Burgers can do that to a guy.😎 We'll write it off as an understandable party foul.😆

Love a burger! Pics, please?

My wife could eat burgers 2-3 times a week, and she says she likes my home cooked ones the best. Especially after I learned how to cook them right from Meathead !
              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1780.JPG
Views:	144
Size:	211.7 KB
ID:	171659

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3021.JPG
Views:	121
Size:	162.2 KB
ID:	171660

Comment

• CeramicChef
                CeramicChef commented
                Editing a comment
                Mosca - Do you live in Australia? Those burgers are certainly clinging to that grill in that first picture.

• Breadhead
                Breadhead commented
                Editing a comment
                It look like a magic act to me too CeramicChef ... I thought Paul had figured out a new way to retain the juices.😎

Mosca your description made my mouth water, even without a picture.

Comment

It hard to beat a good burger, unless you are my wife she has to have a burnt ( BLACKEND ) hotdog to go with it.

Comment

Probably my favorite thing to cook. They're so easy and there's so many things you can do with them.

Comment

Tonight's burger is on the grill. Look at that cheese. It is awesome.

Comment

Comment

• Thunder77
                        Thunder77 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Dude, yer killing me here... 😁

• Breadhead
                        Breadhead commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Nice Mosca ... That looks like a great hamburger. Jerod is probably puking seeing those raw onions though.🤔

• Mosca
                        Mosca commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Onions are life.

Just walked in and had a waiting piece of pizza. Darn I want a burger!!

Comment

Oh yeah - That picture just made me add burgers to the menu this week! No better meal than burgers on the grill.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here