Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The hamburger is taking over the world...😆

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The hamburger is taking over the world...😆

Even the snooty French are starting to appreciate the greatness of the Americam hamburger.👌

Good thing they already have French fries to go with them.😋

New figures suggest the decidedly un-French burger is served in 75 per cent of French eateries from the most humble fast food outlets to top-notch restaurants

Gee let me think...buttered baguette with ham or a burger. Then again I am not partial to ham so it will be a quick think.

Comment

A hamburger, escargot and a nice Bordeaux red.
      What a lunch

Jim

Comment

• Breadhead
        Breadhead commented
        Editing a comment
        That beats the 2 Buck Chuck I usually drink at lunch time.😡

And their brioche buns are to die for!

Comment

• Breadhead
        Breadhead commented
        Editing a comment
        Meathead has a recipe listed for the ultimate Brioche buns. You can make your own. They are much better than you can buy at the store.

Originally posted by Breadhead View Post
      Even the snooty French are starting to appreciate the greatness of the Americam hamburger.👌

Good thing they already have French fries to go with them.😋

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...y-reveals.html
      See what can be accomplished when you 86 the raw onions!!!

Comment

• Breadhead
        Breadhead commented
        Editing a comment
        You're a funny man...😉 Meathead likes raw red onions on burgers too.👍

86 the raw onions.
      BLASPHEMY MAN!!

Comment

some of us like to be stinky...

Comment

• Breadhead
          Breadhead commented
          Editing a comment
          Add some garlic to that burger before you put on the raw onions... Now we're talking stink.😆

Today's lunch... Steakhouse Steakburger, Animal style, meaning with caramelized onions. Done Sous Vide style and finished in the skillet I made the onions in. Even Jerod Broussard would eat this.😆
        Attached Files

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
          Jerod Broussard commented
          Editing a comment
          You know it!!!!

• Breadhead
          Breadhead commented
          Editing a comment
          Danjohnston949 ...

I think the Girl Scouts should bring those thin mint cookies too.😆

I love those cookies and I like helping out the Girl Scouts... Win/win 👌

• DeusDingo
          DeusDingo commented
          Editing a comment
          whenever i read "animal style" i think of Animal from the muppets and i think you eat with your hands tied behind your back

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here