Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Burgers on English muffins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burgers on English muffins are delicious.

Also try a chicken “puck” cooked crispy in the air fryer, then dipped in Franks Red Hot, covered with a slice of provolone and a couple slices of thick cut crispy bacon all topped with some blue cheese dressing on an English muffin. This is a delicious sandwich that I enjoy on occasion.

Comment

• Panhead John
      Panhead John commented
      Editing a comment
      That sounds good!

• Mosca
      Mosca commented
      Editing a comment
      Well heck, I have most of those things. Or close enough. I’ll give that a shot!

Ain’t mad at ya! Toast it perfectly and it stands up to super juicy, messy topping, IMHO.

Comment

After all this talk, I needed this tonight. However, a twist. My wife this A.M.had taken out of the freezer her world famous meatballs and sauce, which was planned for tonight. I decided to used them for a pizza burger. Emuffin is T.J's whole wheat, our go to. Her sauce and sliced mozzarella. With a nice Zin.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20230103_190521.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	95.7 KB
ID:	1355800

Comment

Been making breakfast burgers this way for a while. Smashed pattie, over easy egg, cheese and some hash browns on top. All inside a toasted muffin. Yum...

Comment

I enjoy eating burgers with English muffins. I use whole wheat EM.

Comment

The key with english muffin burgers has to be the
            melted butter

The real question is how much?

Comment

• Mosca
              Mosca commented
              Editing a comment
              And the answer is, ”How much ya got?”

• Allon
              Allon commented
              Editing a comment
              Enough to go from drippin to slippin...

I did that one time when we ran out of buns. I liked it and do it from time to time.

Comment

I did it tonight. I did something I’ve seen a bit of lately, and that is making two 2oz patties instead of one larger patty. They get done faster and have twice as much crust. It’s nuance, but it’s not hard to do. It’s easy nuance.

Comment

• RichieB
                RichieB commented
                Editing a comment
                It's a dream right. I don't see nothin' so it didn't happen.

I love English muffins so I am going to stash some away for our next burger session.

I wonder if this would work as well with biscuits?

Comment

• Allon
                Allon commented
                Editing a comment
                Of course...

• SheilaAnn
                SheilaAnn commented
                Editing a comment
                Biscuits? That’s gonna be a hard pass for me. Biscuits need jam or sausage gravy. That’s all.

Can I substitute a crumpet? 😏

Comment

Originally posted by RichieB
                It's a dream right. I don't see nothin' so it didn't happen.
                Sheesh. All these posts and I still ain’t got no cred.

😂

L/T/O, roasted red pepper, bacon, smoked fontina, and my version of burger glop.

Click image for larger version  Name:	60BD41F3-173C-4C1F-89C3-6E2A09368FAB.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.81 MB ID:	1356745

Click image for larger version  Name:	5A95FC8E-C506-496E-BFCD-F1F7DD736642.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.94 MB ID:	1356746

Comment

• SheilaAnn
                  SheilaAnn commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Mmmm …… smoked fontina!

• Allon
                  Allon commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'm really liking that there burger Master Mosca

• Mosca
                  Mosca commented
                  Editing a comment
                  SheilaAnn It is really freakin’ good cheese!

Oh yeah, there is a restaurant near me that has had these on the menu for years. Ground 80/20 hamburger with brie and arugula on an English muffin. I love it.

Comment

Been doing breakfast sandwiches on English muffins for years. Seems like a burger just makes sense. Gonna try it!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	058EF9C8-F355-4088-89E2-A596BC303E34.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	110.6 KB
ID:	1359178 Well a little warmer today, low 40’s, so I finally fired up the flattop and did some basic bacon cheeseburgers on English muffins. Yum. I had forgotten how good it is.

Comment

One of my the best burgers I’ve ever had was on an English muffin. Gotta be big enough but yeah it works great.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here