Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sarurday, Sept. 18, 2021 National Cheese Burger Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sarurday, Sept. 18, 2021 National Cheese Burger Day

Tomorrow is national cheeseburger day,
    Just Think of all the PBR that will be consumed with all the cheeseburgers.
    Don't forget all the trimmings and sides.

Growing up every single restaurant we went to my brother would order a cheeseburger. Keep in mind we're in Southwest Louisiana and you can get fish, crawfish, shrimp, crab, oysters.....nah, I'll have a cheeseburger. I can still hear my mom complaining.

Comment

I may have to take action.

Comment

Agreed, I'm getting right on this bandwagon

Comment

Had one last night on Smokey Joe. Meathead's Beef Rub. Goooooood.

Comment

Cheeseburgers are my go to when I have nothing else planned and can't seem to decide on, or motivate to cook something else. I like them really basic. Burger, American cheese, and dark mustard. Boom. Dinner is served.

Comment

I have pasture raised beef from Porter Road thawing right now. It'll be ready for tomorrow's celebration!

Comment

I got home grown calf ground beef and American cheese. Defrost time.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210917_131734.jpg
Views:	230
Size:	161.2 KB
ID:	1095908

Comment

• Attjack
                  Attjack commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You might have jumped the gun on getting the cheese out.

• Jerod Broussard
                  Jerod Broussard commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Attjack I got backup slices

• Mr. Bones
                  Mr. Bones commented
                  Editing a comment
                  ENGAGE!

Cheeburger, cheeburger, cheeburger, Pepsi. No coke.
                My problem is I just bought some hot dogs. Oh what is one to do?

Comment

• smokin fool
                  smokin fool commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I like your way of thinking

• SmokingSteve
                  SmokingSteve commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Slice the puppies crossways, lay them on the grill in the shape of a cheeburger, then top with lots of chee to help them remain shapely. Then you can exclaim "Hot Diggety Dog, those sure look good!"

• Red Man
                  Red Man commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hot dog based burgers are acceptable to make to celebrate cheese burger day. Preferably Chicago style hot dog based cheese burgers.

I smashed over 60 today between 16h00 and 19h20 and everyone of them had cheese on. Not open tomorrow and you mention it's national, not international so instead I'll be tossing me some "boerewors rolls" also known as hot dogs (trying to steer clear of referencing them as that for fear of repercussions).
                No I'm not being a brat.

Comment

• FireMan
                  FireMan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yer the wurst hh. 🕶

I freaking love cheeseburgers

Comment

I love cheese burgers, they need bacon and mayonnaise on them. Hamburgers need mustard on them. I want the full compliment of veggies on both of them. Thanks for the post now I know what to fix after the game tomorrow.

Comment

• Santamarina
                    Santamarina commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Wait a minute…are you saying bacon and Mayo only on cheeseburgers (no mustard), and mustard only if there isn’t any cheese? And no bacon or Mayo if cheese is absent?

• Oak Smoke
                    Oak Smoke commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes that is exactly what I’m saying. The only exception might be bacon on a hamburger, but I haven’t done that yet.

Why does it seem like "National _____ Day" shows up every 3-4 months?!?

For the record….I’m NOT complaining! I’ll always take an excuse to make a cheeseburger…or whatever else the "day" is peddling!

Now that I know I’ll pull out a bag of chuck from the freezer and make some smash burgers tomorrow!

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                    Mr. Bones commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It's jus how we'uns all manage to keep our girlish figures...

• Mr. Bones
                    Mr. Bones commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Also, probly hailps when, atta dab shya 60, I'm among th 'Youngbloods' up in here, come crashin th Saloon Doors open,16SEP16.

Not trackin? I can remember things from when I was 3 YO...

Now...Quick, Like A Bunny, yall:

Where's yer spare car keys, can ya remember th receipt(s) yall made last night, made everbody rave? Zackly?
                    Last edited by Mr. Bones; September 17, 2021, 06:22 PM.

• Mr. Bones
                    Mr. Bones commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Member yer first kiss? First vehickle? First taste of alcohol? Of Smoker Meat?

Now, tell me where yer inhaler's at, on accountta damifino...did ya take yer meds? Leave th seat down?

Given our Collective Short-Term Memory:

I'm Perfeckly Dang fine with each an every (Inter)National Food Holiday bein Celebrated Quarterly...it'll always be *Bran New, to us, we can indulge 4X, an all we gotta do is move it up to 4 a Day...

Let's git with th program, yall with me, anybody???
                    Last edited by Mr. Bones; September 18, 2021, 08:34 AM.

There's something to celebrate every day of the year. for example, today is National Monte Cristo Day, as well as National Apple Dumpling day, and National POW/MIA Recognition Day, to name a few.

There's probably a National Mr. Bones Day even. i'm just figurin and all, of course . . .

Comment

Ok, OK, ya’ll win. I’ll put the Wibs on hold fer another day. Cheeburger it will be. Is smash cheeburger ok? Also, I’m not a Pepsi guy, is Coke Zero ok?

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                      Mr. Bones commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Nah, Brother...

Meant ya emphatically DON"T haveta keep yer eyebulbs peeled; Family is a lookin after ya, so jus Roll with it..

Ya have a tangibly credible Support Network, already in place...

Off'n th books, of course, Good Sir...

• RickyBobby
                      RickyBobby commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Always on station, Bonedaddy FWD!

• Mr. Bones
                      Mr. Bones commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Copy yer last, Reaper Wun Thuh-ree...

Tango Yankee Mike Foxtrot...

Bonedaddy, FWD, out...

RickyBobby Brotherman!!!

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here