Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob’s Burger Cookbook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bob’s Burger Cookbook

I don’t watch the show but I have heard a lot about this book. Admittedly, we have some go-to burger recipes that we love already, but could always use more cookbooks.

The Bob's Burgers Burger Book: Real Recipes for Joke Burgers

Anyone tried it and have some thoughts?

Found a pic off Reddit, not my work.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by STEbbq; March 6, 2021, 10:32 PM.

Looks interesting!

Comment

I watched the first season or so. Pretty funny. You need to checkout the daily special menu board in each show. I imagine this is a collection of them.

Comment

• surfdog
        surfdog commented
        Editing a comment
        That’s exactly what it is.
        They decided that every burger on the board had to be something that could actually be made.

Never have I found a burger that does not pair well with PBR.
      Happy grilling to you

Comment

• Razor
        Razor commented
        Editing a comment
        Or Iron City!

• smokin fool
        smokin fool commented
        Editing a comment
        Reminds me PBR tall boys are on sale this week better stock up tomorrow.
        Can't get into these newer cartoons, Bugs Bunny, Elmer Fudd, Foghorn Leghorn were
        all acting and comic genius's and not one Oscar, or Emmy award.

• bbqLuv
        bbqLuv commented
        Editing a comment
        Not familiar with Iron Ciry, if it's a Logar I may give it a try.

I have both the book, and a set of recipe cards. (Both gifts.)

Some of them are fairly basic, some are are quite good, others seem odd. LOL
      To be honest, I’ve not really used them much because I’m rarely looking for a burger recipe...and I eat so many burgers in my travels that I rarely want to cook them myself.

As noted above, the recipes are indeed from the menu board in the restaurant.

Comment

I have gone to making smashers almost exclusively with some animal sauce. It is just tough to beat and so easy.

What kind of recipes do they have in the book you mention?

Comment

I bought this book. If you like the show, it is great. If you have not watched the show but like puns, its great. Or if you just like burgers but dont care for the show or puns it is still good.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here