Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Troutman's Country Chicken - Step by Step Recipe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another great writeup. Thanks, Troutman !

Kathryn

Comment

Great Stuff!

Comment

going into the rotation. My favorite older cooking show... chillin & grillin, but that is in the 90's. Remember watching it with dad KenC52 in my early teens.

Comment

• klflowers
          klflowers commented
          Editing a comment
          Fireman Jack and Bobby. I used to love the way he said Bobby.

Originally posted by texastweeter View Post
        going into the rotation. My favorite older cooking show... chillin & grillin, but that is in the 90's. Remember watching it with dad KenC52 in my early teens.
        Yea that was a great show. Much better than most of what is on today!

Comment

• texastweeter
          texastweeter commented
          Editing a comment
          Troutman yeah, if you look in my bigger cooks you can usually see dad KenC52 and my oldest boy there too. He's there every year at one of the charity cooks I do for our church and town.

• Troutman
          Troutman commented
          Editing a comment
          texastweeter I asked that question over 2 years ago, you just now answering LOL !!!

• texastweeter
          texastweeter commented
          Editing a comment
          Troutman I blame sleep deprivation and hooch.

Thanks, gonna try this this week.

Comment

Troutman Looks fabulous. Maybe a dumb question: When you used the rotisserie, did you just use the IR burner? With hood opened or closed? I ask because I'm getting a new gasser with the rotisserie option and have never done it before.

Comment

Thanks. Looks delicious and will have to try in a couple weeks. Menu is already set for next week. Got 6 thighs in the freezer I can use for this dish.

Comment

Another amazing contribution! We are not worthy!🤭 Of course I’m gonna add this to my collection and try soon. Thank you.

Comment

That has got to be delicious for sure. Onto my must try list. Thank you.

Comment

so much yes

Comment

And Troutman hits one out of the park again.. Have a case of chicken in the freezer begging for this receta (recipe).

Comment

I know what I’m doing with my next chicken ..... the only question I have is what are the 10 pieces of the chicken? I usually cut into nine pieces: 2x breast, 2x leg, 2x thigh, 2x wings, 1x back ..... am I missing something?

Comment

• ecowper
                        ecowper commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Troutman got it

• FireMan
                        FireMan commented
                        Editing a comment
                        To clear things up, everything has a thingee or a whatchamacallit, & sometimes both.

• ComfortablyNumb
                        ComfortablyNumb commented
                        Editing a comment
                        The nuggets.....

This looks great, thanks for sharing.

Comment

Well, there it is - my new "Troutman" section in my OneNote. Your recipes look so delicious and the write ups are so beautiful and thorough, I'm gonna save em and hopefully find time to make some of them. On that thought, I may devote some sections to other Pit members as well, because there is so much talent here!

Click image for larger version

Name:	TMan.png
Views:	256
Size:	247.5 KB
ID:	847860

Comment

• Troutman
                          Troutman commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Thanks so much for the props! Hope you enjoy making this as much as we do!

• Elton's BBQ
                          Elton's BBQ commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Hmm.. like this way to collect recipies..
                          Using one note?

• treesmacker
                          treesmacker commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Elton's BBQ yes using OneNote - very easy to "print to OneNote", save URLs, make notes regarding cooks/changes, etc... I'm really happy using it. Problem now is I have more than a lifetime backlog of things to cook in there.

Thanks for sharing, always a great write up.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here