Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Real Pork and Beans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real Pork and Beans

Pork Shoulder Steaks thrown into beans with plenty of onion, jalapeno, Louisiana Hot Sauce, Sweet Baby Rays, MH KC Classic BBQ Sauce... Sick

Other than dicing instead of chopping onions, #1 says "don't change a dang thing..." Pretty cool

Beef Stew next...

--Ed

Click image for larger version

Name:	Real_Pork_and_Beans.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	45.7 KB
ID:	266412

Wow! looks great.... sounds like those beans had a little kick to them.

Comment

• Medusa
      Medusa commented
      Editing a comment
      On the 2nd day they actually brought tears to my eyes - LOL! Hot and Spicy, but really, really good!

Looks, and sounds great to me! It would be nice to have some of those beans with my eggs this morning!

Comment

Medusa Th' food looks fabulous, great pork, and awesome lookin'/soundin' beans!!!
      What is it yer usin' under th' beans in pic #2? Looks like a 12"x12" tile or paver of some sort, mebbe?
      22" kettle?
      How many qt. Dutch Oven?
      Recipe?
      Thanks fer sharin'!!! :-)))
      Last edited by Mr. Bones; January 22, 2017, 11:53 AM.

Comment

• Medusa
        Medusa commented
        Editing a comment
        Paver is correct. Bought years ago to set the chimney on because the cooker was on the deck. Broke an old pizza stone in half 1st time I put some fully lit charcoal on it for the Dutch Oven.

This is 12" DO, 6 quart.

Beautiful!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here