Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vanilla Beans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vanilla Beans

Ok folks, some of you saw my dirty sugar. I LOVE Vanilla beans. my favorite flavor in it's most intense form. If you buy Vanilla beans in the grocery or worst, health food or spice shop, you will pay through the NOSE! but, here comes the internet to the rescue AGAIN! There is a company called Vanilla Products. I first found them on Ebay. I have been buying them, since. My favorites for baking are the "Gourmet" grade beans. Fat & moist and OH so intense! They cut easily, open fluidly and scrape nearly completely. like vanilla always does, it sticks to everything! which is why I still make dirty sugar. I just opened a fresh package of them, yesterday. I had been using the extract grade while I waited for a new order. there is NO comparison! Gourmet has more moisture, more oils, more seeds, most lusciousness.

Best part about it is that the price is a good value. I bought a pound of beans. that came to around 250 beans, for $60. You can buy as small as 1/4 pound, if you prefer. but I cannot really recommend them more. they are SO good!

Is this the site you are referring to?

Comment

• Karon Adams
      Karon Adams commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, that's them. I love their beans! Sorry, I didn't post the site, I was in a bit of a rush out the door this morning.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here