Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Japanese Kit Kats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Japanese Kit Kats

I've had green tea and a couple other varieties before. I guess this is a thing over there. So I ordered a variety pack.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20230125_190420~2.jpg
Views:	347
Size:	220.3 KB
ID:	1367498

Interesting! I am a fan of the original and dark chocolate, but maybe the apple or custard could be good. Let us know what you think.

Comment

Tonight we tried wasabi and strawberry. The strawberry was just okay. I liked the wasabi better but didn't taste wasabi until my last bite. I think I should have used the sides of my tongue because that was where I was able to detect wasabi.

Name:	20230125_190546~2.jpg
Views:	341
Size:	158.9 KB
ID:	1367509

Comment

• mrichie1229
        mrichie1229 commented
        Editing a comment
        And you need to sing "One Week" in your head while you're eating it, otherwise you won't get the full affect.

• Jerod Broussard
        Jerod Broussard commented
        Editing a comment
        mrichie1229 I was thinking the same thing. Wonder if Leann Rhymes has had some.

Neat. Love the original and an occasional white or mint. They had a large bar some time back that had too much chocolate for the base. I passed on I think blueberry at the discount rack Sunday night.

Comment

• Attjack
        Attjack commented
        Editing a comment
        I've tried blueberry and I like it. We think there's a white chocolate and mint in the bunch but can't be sure because it's all in Japanese.

• Jerod Broussard
        Editing a comment
        Attjack that's funny, I was going to tell you I can read fluent Japanese and the wasabi is actually rocket pineapple.

You should see the variety of Japanese potato chips!

Comment

I've had quite a few of these. Most I've had are really good, some are super weird. The one thing I really wish I could have tried was Cucumber Pepsi.
        Attached Files

Comment

• bbqLuv
          bbqLuv commented
          Editing a comment
          I might try, maybe good with enough Vodka.

Last night we had orange and chocolate. Reminded me of pepperidge Farm Orange Milano cookies.

The other one we thought would be white chocolate but it was something different and definitely better. It reminded her of cookies and cream and kind of reminded me of the white stuff in an Oreo.

Name:	20230126_193506.jpg
Views:	239
Size:	133.6 KB
ID:	1368704

Comment

I'm holdin' out for the combo of kale and Brussels sprouts.🤢

Comment

• mrichie1229
            mrichie1229 commented
            Editing a comment
            Then I can tell my doctor that I eat at least 5 servings of vegetables a day...

Back in the 1990s, the company I worked for had business in South America. I often traveled with the aircraft, as I do now, internationally. I remember one fine day in Buenos Aires, Argentina, when we came across two attractive young women working a street corner. Now, now! Not that kind of work. These young ladies were dressed in red and handing out Kit Kat bars to the people passing by. Could this have anything to do with my love of Kit Kat bars?

Comment

I’d love to have bought these as well. I guess the only mysteries left are the black, red, and orange (with no pics) ones.

Comment

Name:	20230127_224056~2.jpg
Views:	220
Size:	92.5 KB
ID:	1368823
              These were both very good. The black one was dark chocolate but not the dark chocolate version sold in the states this was a much darker chocolate. The apple had a good flavor that didn't taste too artificial.

Comment

Had to try.

Name:	20230129_215642.jpg
Views:	195
Size:	198.4 KB
ID:	1369811

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
                  Editing a comment
                  Hadn't cracked it open yet.

• Jerod Broussard
                  Editing a comment
                  STEbbq They are good. Enough flavor but not overwhelming. I'd buy again.

• Attjack
                  Attjack commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I thought they were pretty good at first and after that they grew on me a little more.

The cheesecake was delicious it might be my favorite. I was expecting coffee from the other but it tasted more like tea. It was alright but certainly not one of my favorites.

Name:	VZLqcsqForXZ86qtA5i-5NTaE95Ym2E6eLmiMp0Ak1FnjVuC7rLOXLUuaKgkf978Cwzw5eTAZLTpZWNT0cbL1Fp7kdIhIA30I_dgUGLEustXm9aCxyoKfIlDCLQeEWMqvIxiutIJpJl13l7fG9FPL4h9o9DV0WG8oxB_p-e8eXQvt_aaWPGpemC2qKAVplGxJ8RCneqt3LC1yjHczQqo-RwMw-LlV-KDdI5fAu-99cP_vPLG3hXZSPaQBrGZSaT
Views:	182
Size:	145.6 KB
ID:	1370011

Comment

• STEbbq
                  STEbbq commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I wouldn’t have expected cheesecake to be one of the best (would have guessed dark) but I do love cheesecake so it sounds yummy.

• Jerod Broussard
                  Editing a comment
                  I could go for cheesecake all day er day.

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here