Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Imprinted Anxiety

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imprinted Anxiety

In need to find a few key steps to controlling myself.
    I am a chocoholic, I eat any type of chocolate. I can handle a lot at a time. I take it in any shape or form.
    I do not need one of these, I do not need one, I do not, .......

​​​​​​​
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220220_175147.jpg
Views:	183
Size:	67.4 KB
ID:	1177938

This reminds me of the 3D printers when they first came out. We got some in 2009. In K-12 we were still a little wary of the plastic used (fumes, etc) back then so we used the next best thing: Cheese Wiz.

We had fun printing Cheese Wiz statues of the Eiffel Tower, the White House, and other such buildings. Students loved it. And the base were always Ritz crackers, of course.

Comment

Hey, I can print chocolate too:

Click image for larger version

Name:	chocolate.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	1177947

I can also write it in cursive...

Comment

"Beam me up Scotty; There is no one normal down here!"

Comment

I LOVE dark chocolate and chili powder! Not a sweets fan but I'll eat that till I hurt.

Comment

Solid sheet metal, eh? That's good enough for me, take my money!!!
            Last edited by CaptainMike; February 20, 2022, 11:30 AM.

Comment

I got read the riot act for snacking on the Chippets, wife wanted to make chocolate chip cookies....there were 11 Chippets left, she weren’t happy

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here