Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BACON Jam recipes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BACON Jam recipes

Had a burger this weekend with bacon jam on it and it was amazing. Please share your bacon jam recipes with me. I want to always have this on hand now. LOL

Have you tried a Google search

Comment

This sounds very good. Is there anything we can't bacon-fy? Hopefully someone will have a recipe, they have tried. I would be interested in this one!

Comment

I've never made it myself. I buy the Trader Joe's brand. It seems they have changed the recipe over the years tho and it has more onions and isn't as "bacon dense" as it used to be.

Might have to try and make my own sometime.

Comment

It's been more than a year since the last post was made so bring this to the surface. ironically I made some bacon jelly yesterday. Have only tasted it so far and it was delicious, so after grinding a couple chuck roasts after church today I will be making smash burgers with said bacon jelly as a condiment. Mods I hope it's ok to post the link of where I got this from. If not please delete and accept my apology.
          Level up your grilling skills with our flavorful recipes! Our easy-to-follow instructions and helpful tips guarantee impressive results every time.

Comment

• Frozen Smoke
            Frozen Smoke commented
            Editing a comment
            I was going to link Chef Tom's recipe at the Sauce as well. I love that site there is some great video recipe's to be found there.

• Spinaker
            Spinaker commented
            Editing a comment
            No worries man! Thanks for posting the recipe for us to see!

This is Meathead's version of the bacon jam on a burger.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here