Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sriracha Mayo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sriracha Mayo

This is something that I came up with on my own to make breakfast egg sandwiches with, and since then I've seen many versions of it. Not so ingenious after all! This is still my favorite version though.

Measurements are the closest approximation I could come to after measuring out what I always do by eye, and can just be considered suggestions. The mayo and Sriracha weights are exact, so I can control the volume properly. This will make one 16oz. squeeze bottle full.

5/16 tsp. Chipotle powder
    5/8 tsp. Garlic powder
    5/8 tsp. ground Aleppo Pepper
    1 tsp. black pepper
    15 heaping tsp. mayo (9.5 oz)
    10 tsp sriracha (2 7/8 oz.)

I've found adding salt to be completely unnecessary. YMMV. This is great on breakfast croissants, hamburgers, brats, whatever.

Wow. Thanks. I would like to see this recipe with some smoked wings. It would really accent that chipotle powder. Thank You for posting.

ps. you should add to your signature so we can see what you cook with.

Comment

• Abom
      Abom commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't see any place for a signature, nor do I see one for you. Am I missing something?

Yeah Click on this link below. Then scroll down to "Edit Post signature". That should get you there. We usually list cookers/ accessories eat. Some are more detailed than others. You can be as descriptive as you'd like. It also helps other members to know what equipment you have so we can know where you coming from when you are asking or discussing a certain topics.

Mine is at the bottom of my profile. Next to that small green dot. It looks like the tip of a pen. Hover your cursornover it and the text should appear. Its just where we all list what accessories and cooker(s) we have. Little BBQ bio, if you will. @Abon

Comment

• Abom
      Abom commented
      Editing a comment
      Got it. I like this system. I'm used to huge signatures that fill the bottom of every post.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here