Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Honey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Honey

Here's my first honey harvest of the season. Each jar is a pint so that's over 1.5 gallons of honey! My hive has been going gangbusters this summer and bee keeper friends report the same. The Denver area had some nice moisture totals this past spring and we managed to avoid any spring freezes that would have affected blooms/blossoms, so I think the bees are happy! Click image for larger version

Name:	honey.jpeg
Views:	214
Size:	74.4 KB
ID:	1061880

Sweet your in bees-ness know.

Comment

Great newzzzzz!

Comment

I bet you are buzzzzzed about this.

Comment

Very cool! That is a lot of honey....

Comment

Nice. Yum!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	515EF084-B75B-4FB1-B43D-DD2F093BEB27.jpeg
Views:	197
Size:	25.2 KB
ID:	1061928

Comment

Awesome job!

Comment

Cool yer havin a good year. It’s been tough on the little buggers lately.

Comment

Well done, unprocessed honey is so much tastier than store bought

Comment

First Honey, I was thinking Sweet Heart. Or is that named Sweet Heart Honey?
                      Do you ship?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here